Weight Lifters

Guest Hal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lift 3 times a week, and have for several years. I love working out but I have to admit I'm lazier than hell and I gotta force myself to do it EVERY time.

one of the many reasons i quit.....it became a job and was no longer fun.

I lift anywhere from 3 to 5 days a week, and I love it. For me, I had to see results. In a matter of one year, I went from 120lbs to 155lbs. I have also jumped weight tremendously in my bench press. Alot of people don't stick with it b/c they want results quickly, and it just doesn't always happen that way.

I'm done responding to you, so say what you want.

didnt mean to get under your skin kid just wasting time honestly i could care less what you or that fat guy with the slow 93 lift i hop eyou can lift a house someday to each there own man im still waiting to find out how all of you find the motivation to go everyday or 3 or 4 times a week . i mean when i was going hardcore i jumped up weight real fast but i did go from nothing to something so i guess thats why

so any motivation to get me back at the gym so im not just throwing money away to have a little key fob and look like i go to the gym when i pull my keys out would be helpfull

eric aka nther91