Hadocy Automotive on west broad

Duff1647545513

My friend and I from school(he's looking for a trailblazer) went to check out their trailblazers today. The salesmen who would normally swarm at most dealerships would not come near us or acknowledge us. I know we're 19, but shit both of us are looking to buy cars and we can afford to with the jobs we have. When we finally got someone to come over and tell us the price of the trailblazers my friend was interested in, he was really short with us only telling us the price and didnt seem to get a shit about us and went on doing what ever the hell he was doing with the POS neon he was walking around. Fucking ass holes. Screw that place.

You were "broomed" Next time walk around the dealership, find the whiteboard with their sales / rankings on it, ask for the lowest man on the pole or find the biggest looser there and have him help you. Best service you'll get since that sap will not just want to but will likely need to sell a car. Don't get mad...get even ;)