Help wanted at small retail store in Gahanna

civicboy375

I am looking for at least one person right now, two by June, to work for me at the small business I manage in Gahanna. The business recently changed ownership and we are looking for someone friday evenings, saturdays, sundays, and monday evenings. This is a small retail environment with basic duties, such as cashier, stocking, straightening sections and "fixing up" overall store, along with assisting customers. If this sounds like something you or someone you know would be interested in and you need more info, let me know.

Who would that be? And if your thinking that I'm talking about Dollar General, I'm not, it's a different Dollar Store.

I was actually talking about Dollar General. I have a co-worker that visits that store EVERY day. He is the single, biggest, annoying penny-pincher anyone I know has ever known. I was hoping to get some revenge on him in this thread, but as it turns out, I will just wish you good luck on your employee search.

Damn man, I would have enjoyed reading that thread had it actually happened, haha. Thanks for the good luck wish man. For those of you who are interested, I am talking about the Dollar Store located at Stoneridge Plaza. I am probably going to hire this one person who came in yesterday AFTER I posted this thread :rolleyes:, but come June, I am loosing the other person who already works for me, meaning there will be another position open. I will probably bring a new person in sooner than that, in order to train them. Therefore, if anyone is interested, come on in and fill out an application.

Fucking a man, you offer a person a job and they turn you down, I hate that shit. Oh well, the job is still open and available, so anyone who needs a part time job on the weekends for a little extra cash come on in, we are still hiring.