Grindhouse

Guest Mushijobah

its two movies. one ticket. 3 hours long.

fucking sweet.

IMO planet terror was better than deathproof. i could have left after planet terror and still felt that i got my moneys worth.

not saying deathproof was bad at all, just planet terror was better :)

its two movies. one ticket. 3 hours long.

fucking sweet.

IMO planet terror was better than deathproof. i could have left after planet terror and still felt that i got my moneys worth.

not saying deathproof was bad at all, just planet terror was better :)

Thanks, so Tarantino's car chase wasn't that good?

Thanks, so Tarantino's car chase wasn't that good?

no, actually, the car chase was fucking awesome. but there was a LOT of buildup that didnt really build up at all, leading up to the car chases. planet terror gets right down to business kicking your ass. but the thing is that talking about car chases in vaninshing point and bullit and other movies is not nearly as exciting as watching them.

i didnt think deathproof as a whole was bad at all... just lacking in some places.

talking about car chases in vaninshing point and bullit and other movies...

Reminds me of old Speedvisions "Lost drive in", I'm gettin nostalgic....GOD damnit Speed Channel sucks.

i couldn't get any one i know to go see it

i need new friends

when? I may be able to swing a friday night showing. It's my last day of work, I'll be with co-workers at Claddaugh immediately after. From there, a movie at Rave or Crosswoods could be snuck in without Elena suspecting.......except that she reads/posts here. doh

Can I go, hun? :)

and remember path finder comes out tomorrow i could definitely see that also

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9549/ralphwiggumic2.jpg

This is opening, so order your tickets ASAP. There will be a line that you will also have to suffer.

Rave motion Pictures; Polaris 8:05pm showing. Bring your own gunleg.

Sound good?

2 Movies with some fake trailers in between(though I hear now 1 of them is real). I know Rob zombie made one of the trailers. Looking forward to seeing it.

A couple of us mght be going out tonight you and the roomie should head out with us!