Hail Altert. Polaris Area 9:35pm

Science Abuse

Guest 78novaman

Pea sized hail in gahanna about 9:50. All quiet now.

I was cursing up a storm as we just had the golf ball sized hail that I managed to avoid back in october.

As soon as I posted the last post we got hit with hail up here in Apple Valley. The winds got so strong the trees in my yard were leaning way over. I almost made the wife and kids head to the basement. Got real intense for about 3 minutes.

I was watching TV last night when it hit up at Polaris. Our back patio was completely covered with a 1/2 layer of pea sized hail when it was all over. I checked my car this morning and all was ok that God. Didn't need something like hail damage to deal with just before going on vacation.

As soon as I posted the last post we got hit with hail up here in Apple Valley.

That's why I posted, Doc! :p You were supposed to go pull your stuff into the garage, or cover it with boxes...then come post. ;)

I pull my car between my van and the side of a building when hail and winds threaten. If I'm really worried, I cover it with big thick cardboard boxes (folded)

Anyone else have quicky tips for garageless cars?

That's why I posted, Doc! :p You were supposed to go pull your stuff into the garage, or cover it with boxes...then come post. ;)

I pull my car between my van and the side of a building when hail and winds threaten. If I'm really worried, I cover it with big thick cardboard boxes (folded)

Buy a house with a garage.

Only thing sitting outside my place is my 96 Explorer... I was hoping it would get hit, so I could cash the check!!