Last day of work

Science Abuse

After almost 5 years, this is my last day. It was a good 3 years and the rest was hitty, why is it I feel attached to this hole? :p

mutherfuking parent company

http://jitcrunch.cafepress.com/jitcrunch.aspx?bG9hZD1ibGFuayxibGFuazozX0ZfbzEuanBnfGxvYWQ9TDAsaHR0cDovL2ltYWdlcy5jYWZlcHJlc3MuY29tL2ltYWdlLzMzMTUzMF80MDB4NDAwLmpwZ3x8c2NhbGU9TDAsMzg3LDM1MixXaGl0ZXxjb21wb3NlPWJsYW5rLEwwLEFkZCw0Niw2OXxsb2FkPW1hc2ssYmxhbms6M19GX21hc2tfbzEuanBnfGNvbXBvc2U9YmxhbmssbWFzayxNYXNrLDAsMHxjcD1yZXN1bHQsYmxhbmt8c2NhbGU9cmVzdWx0LDAsNDgwLFdoaXRlfGNvbXByZXNzaW9uPTk1fA==

don't worry... there are plenty of government programs out there for you. Don't get another job too quick, suck up the tax payers money first!

LOL!!!!

I would rather see someone I know getting the cash than some random crack head I don't know.

don't worry... there are plenty of government programs out there for you. Don't get another job too quick, suck up the tax payers money first!

I aint gunna steal my own money!...Oh wait, I got more back on my taxes then I payed in...THANKS GUYS! ;)

And yes I do have another job lined up, but that is a biproduct of me leaving. I was quitting anyways, I just lucked out in finding that job so quickly.

I aint gunna steal my own money!...Oh wait, I got more back on my taxes then I payed in...THANKS GUYS! ;)

And yes I do have another job lined up, but that is a biproduct of me leaving. I was quitting anyways, I just lucked out in finding that job so quickly.

Congratulations, and good for you. Have fun at your new job.

congrats on the new job. so I take it your staying here in c-bus?