New Car

SilverAudiMike

I had a 2001 GT with a Kenne Bell on it and traded it in last week. Picked up a 2003 Cobra that is 100% stock. I raced the guy that I sold the KB setup to (put down 420/420 on sunday), and he barely had 1/2 a car on me from 40-120. I know there are a handful of cobras running around on here. Anyone have a pully tool? I also want to hear some exhaust in person before I buy anything.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o228/smokineagle/cobra008.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o228/smokineagle/cobra004.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o228/smokineagle/cobra002.jpg

The only thing left on the GT was the catback (had to cut the stock exhaust), sportline springs (cut those too), and a shitty pro 50 shifter. The GT was at its MAX without going to a built motor/heads/longtubes and even then the little 1.7KB is maxed at 500whp. The Cobra feels like a much more solid car and I love the brakes/suspension, not to mention with a ported stock eaton 500whp is safe and easy.

i do not have a pulley puller. sorry. nice ride though. a few mods and that thing will be an absolute beast. i have a MAC 2.5" catback with the stock headers and stock midpipe. no drone at all, and it was only $400. the car idles and sounds near stock until you lay into it, and even then, the blower makes most of the noise.

spend some time over on SVT performance.com, or modularfords.com, and you'll learn everything you ever wanted to know about these cars, if you're not already on those sites

Yes, I got it from my Friend Dick. They gave me $9,200 for the GT with 70,000 miles.

kirks5oh, I have been on modularfords.com for a year or so, and have been reading on SVTperformance.com non-stop for a week now. There is alot of information on both sites, most of it has been covered NUMEROUS times.

Like Andrew said, I have some good knowledge on the subject. PM me for any info you need. Also, kirks5oh and Matt have some good info. I don't have a pulley tool, but you can pick one up for around $100 or IPS can swap it out for you pretty quick.

I have a bassani O/R X and bassani cat back, I really like it so far. Before that I had a catted x and it was a little quiter but had a good sound.

Guest davins94stang
cant help but notice that your 3rd brake light is broken in that pic, and also you need some pdr. and i think you owe me one more case of beer, since i am the only certified KB tech you know.