Shifflet fuckin sucks ass

351mach11647545510

Thanks Rob and Mike and everyone at shifflet. They helped me get a radiator for my truck for less than half of what everyone else wanted. Good guys. If I ever take a vehicle anywhere, it will be to them and I send people their way when im asked for suggestions. Already flushed my tranny a few months ago and it was cheaper than most places i called and got it done quick and right and even squeezed me in when i called in last minute.

Guest Removed
so why do they suck ass then?

Cause we kick ass. ;)

they dont. figured it would get more poeples attention if i said something negative.

it is CR. said thing is , your right. :asshole:

Guest Removed

since he was doing it , and we where to bizzy too fit him in. i hooked him up.( My personal account i use there, is what I ran it thru) The shop really dont sell parts over the counter unless its like oil or something like that.

He bought the shop pizza for lunch,and thanks again Aaron. And i'd like too think he walked away a tad smarter.

Guest Removed
I know what it's supposed to mean, but you really ought to change how this is worded. :)

he got some pocket pry bars(pocket screw drivers) that said that on them. i said the same thing to him.at least i wasnt the only one thinking it. :)

since he was doing it , and we where to bizzy too fit him in. i hooked him up.( My personal account i use there, is what I ran it thru) The shop really dont sell parts over the counter unless its like oil or something like that.

He bought the shop pizza for lunch,and thanks again Aaron. And i'd like too think he walked away a tad smarter.

you mean with corny jokes? lol, i sure did. = p And no prob, you saived me an ass load on that radiator. thanks for getn everything flushed out for me this afternoon ;)

Guest Removed
you mean with corny jokes? lol, i sure did. = p And no prob, you saived me an ass load on that radiator. thanks for getn everything flushed out for me this afternoon ;)

NO prop, thats why we are there.

and after your second trip (today) you should know them all right? ;)

Thanks for the repeat bis.

and for your question , our oil changes are $26.16 out the door.

and its semi syn oil. fluids topped . safety inspection, etc.

now is it worth crawling under the truck? :D

• 2 weeks later...