FS video card

xTHExBOSSx46

i have a ati x1600 pro pci express 512MB vid card for sale. i would like to get around $150 for it. this is a great card i have played all games on high settings with great fps (50-70) depending on how laggy the server is when i play online i usually get 40-50 but campaign mode on games i get 50-70. (this also depends on what system u are running i.e. processor mobo yatta yatta) im running a amd64 3000+ processer not over clocked. comes with original box w\o upc cause of rebate offer. and all cables it came with and disc with drivers. though downloading the updated drivers after words is recomended from ati website

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.pricewatch.com/video_cards/radeon_x1600_512mb_pci.htm 115$

BUT I'm instant gratification when i buy something i want to play with it then., does it take a external power connector ? If not and you wanna work on the price I'm interested.

there is a huge difference between Sapphire ATI Radeon X1600Pro 512MB and ATI Radeon X1600PRO

there is a huge difference between Sapphire ATI Radeon X1600Pro 512MB and ATI Radeon X1600PRO

http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=6037&page=12

JUST FOR EXAMPLE THIS IS THE XT VERSION

SAPHIRE is one of MANY OEM vendors for ATI chips. Each vendors implentation of the same chipset is usaly very close to anothers.

Most of them stick the referance board designs. the same is true with NVIDIA. For example my machine uses a BFG 8800GTS but if had a EVGA 8800GTS with the same ram the card should performance within 1-2% of each other at base clock speeds.

The only difference is the board layout. Difference resistors may have been used but even after all that it's still the same card, and the same speed. GL with the sale, great budget card for gaming.

thanks for supporting all the comparisons and my card. also on that buget site supported the card i am selling is the one on the bottom that goes for $190. im only asking $100 for it now being i thought 150 was a good deal for a slightly used card and no one bit.

thanks for supporting all the comparisons and my card. also on that buget site supported the card i am selling is the one on the bottom that goes for $190. im only asking $100 for it now being i thought 150 was a good deal for a slightly used card and no one bit.

i am looking to get a new card right now but idk if i am saying ati or going to the darkside of geforce

i have been using ati forever and never once had a bad card nor problem with drivers and i have always been a die hard ati fan. BUT i did go to the dark side and bought the king big dick 8800gtx 768mb card. the ONLY reason i went to this card is cause its THE BEST card in existance right now performance wise with the right componets. im also a hard core gamer and settle for nothing less then 100 fps on maxed out settings. for 100 bucks there is no way u can go wrong with this ati card

i have been using ati forever and never once had a bad card nor problem with drivers and i have always been a die hard ati fan. BUT i did go to the dark side and bought the king big dick 8800gtx 768mb card. the ONLY reason i went to this card is cause its THE BEST card in existance right now performance wise with the right componets. im also a hard core gamer and settle for nothing less then 100 fps on maxed out settings. for 100 bucks there is no way u can go wrong with this ati card

well i found out today that amd bought ati sooooooo i might want for the next set of amd built atis and get that

which version did u get? i got the evga. the disk drivers were a lil buggy so i updated from nvidia's site and it works like a dream. everytime i load a game i get a halfy.......

nvidia only has one driver so it works all the time with no bugs. for future reference. but i would like to see when ati goes since amd bought them

anyways back to the selling of this item 100 is a steal for this card someone must know someone who could use it

my roomate Dave needs one I can pm you his number lol!

Guest HotPants
ok i think i am going to i just have to round up some money. i get paid monthly so it sucks and i dont know if i have the money to get it now. oops this is sloth69mustang.