UFC last night

99BlownYellowGT

Gonzaga took him to the ground and wore him out. Something I've NEVER seen ANYONE do before. Crocop never goes to the ground even if he's in the gaurd he still lets his opponent stand up, b/c he knows he's weak on the ground. All he had to do was last 20 seconds or so to get out of the first round in which he was on his back the whole time. He knew the kick was coming but covered up his body and Gonzaga pulled it up mid swing and blindsided him, never had a chance. crazy, I'll be the first one to admit that I thought Crocop would beat this guy even saying "he doesnt have a chance" before the fight started, he made his point.

that shit was insane

he's knee twisted in and his ankle was completely turned like 3/4 around underneath all his weight and he was up walking and talking coherently in like 5 mins like nothing happened

he is my favorite MMA guy and he got his ass whooped

i just hope he comes back to fight some more because he IS a fucking beast

yeah I thought it was sweet. and he was not talking like nothing happened. When he was talking to the camera his trainner was holding him up. Rogan had to repeat himself and cro cop still didn't give a coherrant answer. then tried to walkout the wrong door. He bout got his head taken off. He wasn't impressive in his first fight and dissappointed again. UFC > Pride from what I have seen.

yeah I thought it was sweet. and he was not talking like nothing happened. When he was talking to the camera his trainner was holding him up. Rogan had to repeat himself and cro cop still didn't give a coherrant answer. then tried to walkout the wrong door. He bout got his head taken off. He wasn't impressive in his first fight and dissappointed again. UFC > Pride from what I have seen.

It was his second UFC bout but I get what your saying and I agree. UFC has more exposure but from what I understand doesn't pay as well as Pride does.

Cro Cop was walking with a limp when he got off his flight to Croatia the next. But I guess he said it wasn't that bad. The local news paper interviewed him real quick. He said he just has some curse, he is on his way up and then something happens (i guess he was laughing while saying this. And for those of you who don't know. Cro Cop is a big joker and prankster) But he said he has made big comebacks before and he will do it again.

My guess, he will fight Tim Sylvia next. After that is going to be Arvloski. Then he will have a title shot depending on who wins Couture vs GG. If couture wins, expect to see cro cop vs GG II. Then a title fight. If GG wins, he will probably get a title fight.

The only thing that may hinder him is if he loses again. Plus he only has four fights left on his contract.