Late November video, Couple RaceClub guys

neonkiller

Nick is mistaken, IMO. There's plenty of quality in that video, especially considering that it was in November, when usually the only things running are people's mouths and keyboards. Also, not sure what you wouldn't consider "quality" about seeing pulls between an assortment of Corvettes, a Viper, an FD RX-7, and several other decently fast and fairly clean cars.

Additionally, what's not quality about that commentary? Fucking badass if you ask me. :) LOL.

Nick is mistaken, IMO. There's plenty of quality in that video, especially considering that it was in November, when usually the only things running are people's mouths and keyboards. Also, not sure what you wouldn't consider "quality" about seeing pulls between an assortment of Corvettes, a Viper, an FD RX-7, and several other decently fast and fairly clean cars.

Additionally, what's not quality about that commentary? Fucking badass if you ask me. :) LOL.

I disagree, but i respect your rebutle. :D I just feel that the editing was sub par. Quality vehicals deserve quality editing.

I disagree, but i respect your rebutle. :D I just feel that the editing was sub par. Quality vehicals deserve quality editing.

I'm making popcorn right now. I hope by the time it's done, you'll have posted up your awesome Volvo vids with you running the car. Show me what vids you have made and let us critique you.

I will challege you if you would like, Should we get my buddy's xl2 cannon out and make this a dance?

How about we each make a vid and then we will have everyone vote on what came out better?....

Then we will race. See who is faster also Dig and Roll.

Its in your hands.

I will challege you if you would like, Should we get my buddy's xl2 cannon out and make this a dance?

How about we each make a vid and then we will have everyone vote on what came out better?....

Its in your hands.

Now that's a fuckin' call out. :D

Its in your hands.

Let me dig into some boxes and see if i still have the proper software, if i do, id be more than happy to make a video for fun. The racing you'll have to wait for... but the T4 isnt too far away :D

EDIT* Why not just use anything you can find on like Streetfire or something? For a preset vehical... something of ones choice? That way, its totaly random, and you can use anything you want.

Let me dig into some boxes and see if i still have the proper software, if i do, id be more than happy to make a video for fun. The racing you'll have to wait for... but the T4 isnt too far away :D

EDIT* Why not just use anything you can find on like Streetfire or something? For a preset vehical... something of ones choice? That way, its totaly random, and you can use anything you want.

I think Everyone would like to see new and un recycled footage.

all in favor.?

When you said quality I would say quality would have not been re using someone elses footage.

I think Everyone would like to see new and un recycled footage.

all in favor.?

When you said quality I would say quality would have not been re using someone elses footage.

agreed. Snap the footage, CLEAN foolage, and we'll see what we can come up with. I cant seem to find my Primere software but what i DID find was my Nero 7 Ultra, not nearly as good as Primere, but i think i can work with it.