Many LS1 owners on here

BrianZ06

I work mostly in the Dublin,Worthington,Arlington area.

Henderson Grounds Mgmt.Its a tough business to be in and still have weekends off but this year I will make it happen.I want to get to the track and see what the car does.Its a little different then the big block 70 chevelles that I am use to. QA1 R coil overs going on next week with the bigger sway bar , relocation brackets and drag radials.

Henderson Grounds Mgmt.Its a tough business to be in and still have weekends off but this year I will make it happen.I want to get to the track and see what the car does.Its a little different then the big block 70 chevelles that I am use to. QA1 R coil overs going on next week with the bigger sway bar , relocation brackets and drag radials.

Can you make it to Norwalk on May 11th?

I am lucky. I bought the business from my uncle in 1990. He started it in 1965. I used to work 7 days a week from 1990 til 2002 when I had the contract for the Big Bear Stores. Since they closed I have not needed to work 60 hours a week . I now work a nice 38- 42 hours a week. Call me crazy , but I love what I do!

LOL, now thats funny 6500 HP .Your right no way. WS6 Trans Am 500 HORSEPOWER. Actually I am right at 475 on a mustang dyno at the crank on a Dyno Jet I should be around 500 give or take a few.