Engine Help A.S.A.P.

Guest The Celtic Savage

Yup, I think that is an engine. Did I help?

Seriously, try describing what your problem is so that we may have an idea of what might be happening.

Guest The Celtic Savage
lol sorry. Bad metal-on-metal banging, from the upper engine. I am not the best with engines, still learning. I don't think it is my rockers or rods, they look fine... I don't know what else to say.

Yeah, come on man more details. You have had the valve covers off I take it. If everything looks alright there, could be piston slap or something else. Detonation maybe? Did you pull your plugs to make sure they're still intact?

pm me your phone number I'll look at it for free and then you can decide what to do with it after that.... I'm available most weekends

any number of things may cause the noise your hearing including severe engine damage, so hope for the best and be prepared for a total rebuild

-edited for spelling

The bullshit has been removed, sponsor or not.

Rob, try to be a little more forthcoming with technical help on the board instead of directing people to your shop before any attempt at simple answers are tried.

Kevin, call me about becoming a CR Sponsor.

Nate, we have plenty of people on CR that can help.

by far this was the funniest thread in a while!!

Gearhead: click the first link

360: you charge too much, cause you got too many toys in yer shop.

Gearhead:You must know what you are doing cause you dont have a shop.

360: dont need a shop

Gearhead: I pay to tell people to click the first link.

funny stuff.... :grin2:

this is funny.

anthony i will call you. we were up when my shop was in west jeff. i will make a new logo and be a sponsor.

I had to take the advice that was in his sig and not argue with people that are better then me at it.

Guest Removed
The bullshit has been removed, sponsor or not.

Rob, try to be a little more forthcoming with technical help on the board instead of directing people to your shop before any attempt at simple answers are tried.

thank you.

Like i can tell on the interweb if he has lifter tap, or a rod knocking. :rolleyes:

IMO, it sounds like internal engine damage has been done. weither its upper or lower end.the best advice i could give him is too take it to the pros.

:asshole:

Man I wish I could have caught this before it was deleted. Kevin next time call me.

Man I wish I could have caught this before it was deleted. Kevin next time call me.

that i will. i think he had somewhat a foggy representation. Because I never said I dont need a shop. As you and I, and many others on the board know "we" have one. Oh well. Just some people thinking they're better at something then someone they dont know.

that i will. i think he had somewhat a foggy representation. Because I never said I dont need a shop. As you and I, and many others on the board know "we" have one. Oh well. Just some people thinking they're better at something then someone they dont know.

sorry for the misrep... i was laughing to hard when I wrote that :D

Guest Removed
Just some people thinking they're better at something then someone they dont know.

pot meet kettle. granted , I dont know you or your "shop", but your the one that started throwing rocks.

who siad this...anthony i will call you. we were up when my shop was in west jeff. i will make a new logo and be a sponsor.

were and was is past tence.and just because you have a 2 car garage behind your house , doesnt make it a shop.(still never anwsered my question, whats the name of this shop)

you attacked my shop.not the other way around. and here its been deleted, and your already starting too run your mouth some more.

and the fact is, your a body shop.just cause youve changed a few motors makes you a master meck-n-neck. :rolleyes:

IM done here, if you feel you need too continue this, call the shop and we may talk about it. :D

pot meet kettle. granted , I dont know you or your "shop", but your the one that started throwing rocks.

who siad this...anthony i will call you. we were up when my shop was in west jeff. i will make a new logo and be a sponsor.

were and was is past tence.and just because you have a 2 car garage behind your house , doesnt make it a shop.(still never anwsered my question, whats the name of this shop)

you attacked my shop.not the other way around. and here its been deleted, and your already starting too run your mouth some more.

and the fact is, your a body shop.just cause youve changed a few motors makes you a master meck-n-neck. :rolleyes:

IM done here, if you feel you need too continue this, call the shop and we may talk about it. :D

yep your right i said that. I will be calling anthony. If only you knew the whole story about my shop. Please tell me why I would sponsor when I was without a building for a year? Your pretty ignorant arent you?

Now apparenlty you know me dont you. Two car garage behind my house. No there quite a few acres and some horses actually.

Hmm so apparently you know Im a bodyshop and thats it. Thats why I own many specialty tools. Advanced diagnostic computers. Laptops to tune with. Tools youve probably never heard of. I could go on. Well no I have never swapped motors. Well maybe a window motor here and there. Now engines, done quite a few. Dont just swap them. Build them too.