Vids from the RX7 Meet at deals Gap

Mojoe

First off, I don't know why there is no sound. Sorry. I had to break it up into 2 clips to up load it. This was filmed early Sunday morning.

We will have pics and more vids up as soon as we can. Luke's footage should be better.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/d03e9961-b830-4798-82d6-991a00aa7387.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1a74e0da-4119-41d3-ae98-991a00ae9763.htm

Tilly, this might give you an Idea of what the ride would be like.

LOL. That truck pissed me off. The speed there is 30. However, it's a rule to get over for faster cars when you can. The guy drove by 2 pull offs with out pulling off, and messed up my taping.

I was able to stay in 2nd most of the time. If you listen, you can hear the break up I get at 4000rpm when I ease it through that range. If I mash it, I'm fine. That will get worked out with the new tune. I was between 40 ans 60 in some area's. The truck was doing the speed limit, if that helps gauge speed. I'm still learning the car, but loving it.

Thanks for liking the pics guys. This was a 1200 mile trip for Carl, Luke, and myself. Vila went down with us, but from there drove to FL, then GA, and is on his way back here now. For him it's over 2200 miles. Not bad for a rotary. Jacob went with us too in his Maita, but stayed longer. Then, his crazy ass drove to Vegas or some shit.

Anyway, yes, that is Vila's car. I'm not sure why he changed the look. He was the only white FD there and was leg humped repeatedly.

The second vid has sound.