Who has the Tire Hookup?

KillJoy

go to ntb @ canal and they have a discount, its ips' discount

No they don't. That's what I heard last week at least...Hit up Derek at NTB on 4th/Long, but you might be better off going to Jegs, I'm pretty sure NTB has only a slim, if any drag radial/slicks selection.

yep sadly you can get drag radials cheaper at jegs($255) or even better yet tire rack($222) + shipping still comes out cheaper. Soon I will have a full stock of bfg's I just had to fight with certain people to stock them.

A good friend of ours is having a sale. He's the manager of NTB at Easton. Give him a call his name is Patrick. Tell hom SlowMotion sent you.

Here's a link: http://www.slomomotorsports.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3832

PS we make nothing off this other then helping a friend out.

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

No they don't. That's what I heard last week at least...Hit up Derek at NTB on 4th/Long, but you might be better off going to Jegs, I'm pretty sure NTB has only a slim, if any drag radial/slicks selection.

i believe its only at the canal one, and i got the discount so maybe i know that they do have it......

wrong, all of our commercial accounts are in all 675 nationwide ntb computers. People get hooked up the same or better at my store I just dont run it under ips. And believe it or not there are accounts that get a better discount than ips, but its strictly based off the large volume of cars we see from them.

wrong, all of our commercial accounts are in all 675 nationwide ntb computers. People get hooked up the same or better at my store I just dont run it under ips. And believe it or not there are accounts that get a better discount than ips, but its strictly based off the large volume of cars we see from them.

our dealership gets better rates than ips and i know that for a fact. but i couldnt put it in the company's because they charge everything back to vins and of course mine wouldn't of been in the system.

Call us (Derick, Dave , Me ) at downtown for any tire needs and wellas about anything else. Nick is no longer with canal so you are better off with someone who knows you.

I need to get a set oh Kumho MX's for the Monaro give me your number and I'll call you.