Why is it so hard?

Bam

Why is it so hard to find a clean 98-02 LS1, 6spd, HARDTOP? I mean damn, if it doesn't have T-tops, then its gotta be an auto, WTF? I've searched Autotrader and Ebay, 1 on each came up in my search, uber gay.

sorry had to rant.

hardtops are a lot harder to find then t-tops very rare if you do find one not many hardtops made

But yeah good luck finding one I've been looking since Christmas of last year t-top not hardtop.

All the ones I have found have been beat on to hell..

If you are looking for a hard top under $13k you will be looking for a very long time. The people that have them know they are rare and jack the price up. The ones that are cheap are beat to hell but should still be less than what they are going for.

by a t-top and convert it...

psh ive got ALL of you beat. I flew to cali to buy a car... and on the way home it broke down and I had to take the Greyhound bus back across the country.

That would suck!

The reason that I shipped the cars from Texas was , I bought a car from there and decided to fly down and drive it back. When I stopped for the night on the way back someone at the hotel ripped the license plate off of the car and broke out the headlights.