chevy fairmont track video

Guest parish8

Guest parish8

saw you guys talking in the dyno thread so i thought i would post up the track vid.

http://www.neufamily.org/images/fairmontgallery/fairmontatmam.wmv

we were going to keep it quiet but too many people saw it at the track so no point in even trying this is a prety big file so for those that dont want to down load it here are the details.

off the trailer 7.5psi pump gas it ran a 7.46@94, didn't get this one on vid.

8.5psi got us to 7.26x@97pump gas still

13.5psi got us to 6.80@104 race fuel

18psi got us a best of 6.63@106

60's were in the lower 1.6's with a best of 1.58. i think more power would be a little better 60' but i also think there was a little wheel spin so there is more there even without more power.

the car is running fantastic, someone needed the trailer to get home from the track so i ended up driving it home from there and thats after something like 10 runs with 1/2 of them at 18psi. remember stock 5.3 with just valve springs and a cheap mp70(.68ar) turbo.

car is at 5700rpm at the 1/8th in 3rd and has a prety harsh vibration above 100mph so we have a few things to work out before we hit up a 1/4 mile track. we are going to run out of mph before the 1/4 is up so maybe taller tires.

Guest parish8
we have hp motorsports rear suspension stuff under the car. lowers and uppers. also 26x10.50x16 et streets. i dont think this is the best tire out there. we can go taller and a little wider and on a 15" rim so there is a little better 60' to be had there.

we have hp motorsports rear suspension stuff under the car. lowers and uppers. also 26x10.50x16 et streets. i dont think this is the best tire out there. we can go taller and a little wider and on a 15" rim so there is a little better 60' to be had there.

I'd say call me @ Jeg's, BUT we're back ordered like you wouldn't believe on slicks for now. Start of the NHRA season, everyone's buyin em up like hotcakes. I love what ya'll did with the car, it's nasty.

Guest parish8
Nice of you to join us, I was wondering what referral you were talking about in the profile.

That is a badass car :)

do you mean statcounter? statcounter.com

kyle at 1320 video uses statcounter to track all of his videos. it is fun seeing what people are talking about.

still got the truck but it is on hold right now. working on the pinks car and the house and a few other things.