Break-up with girl, girl sleeps with a friend of yours same night...

Guest EVOColles

Guest EVOColles
So I broke it off with this girl I was dateing because I think she acts too young sometimes and there are a whole lot of difrences that we have. She came out to the bar we were at on SAT and everything things was cool, until I got really trashed and started throwing up. Then I pass out downstairs and she fucks a friend of mine upstairs.... Let me know what you all think.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know what you all think.

I think you need to sober up and not let your fingers talk until the morning.

That and something about fuck her, more fish in the sea,,,yada yada. it was broken off for a reason.

So I broke it off with this girl I was dateing because I think she acts too young sometimes and there are a whole lot of difrences that we have.

So... what your saying is she proved your point. She acts too young and you have alot of differences... then again you could be a whore too but its cool man.

Dude, who the fuck cares. You dumped her, your boy hit it. There could be an argument said for your boy not saying he was going to but you were too busy throwing up your dinner so you probably wouldn't have cared. WHO THE FUCK CARES?

at least your buddy had you covered while you were unable to assist :D

So I broke it off with this girl I was dateing because I think she acts too young sometimes and there are a whole lot of difrences that we have. She came out to the bar we were at on SAT and everything things was cool, until I got really trashed and started throwing up. Then I pass out downstairs and she fucks a friend of mine upstairs.... Let me know what you all think.

I think you need to sober up and not let your fingers talk until the morning.

That and something about fuck her, more fish in the sea,,,yada yada. it was broken off for a reason.

Wait, this is like deja vu all over again, I thought I said that?!?!?

Kevin...go back to staring at hot chicks wearing nothin in athens, I would recommend hitting the bike path, unless that has changed.

Yes it sucks. But you have 4 posts and might know a couple people here, but I'm going to guess not many. Point being, no one here is solid advice. And no one here wants your drama. Don't post anything about this again an hope it's never brought up. There is no "MAN CODE" With pussy. This is something you deal with with the people you are around, not 5000 dudes that would have hit it too. I already said it sucks, so quit trying to dissect something that won't matter.

i have an idea..fuck everyone elses comments an grab one of her friends and dominate! ! :-)...

Guest Mushijobah
Just beat him up, then be friends again. You will feel better, and any guilt he feels will be replaced with shame/embarassment. I have found that after fights, men can be friends quite soon there after. Women are quite the opposite.

Just beat him up, then be friends again. You will feel better, and any guilt he feels will be replaced with shame/embarassment. I have found that after fights, men can be friends quite soon there after. Women are quite the opposite.

...bros before hoes.

Hey quit crying. Look at it this way, now you and your boy can sit around drinking beer, and talk about how good.. or bad sex was and make fun of her togeather.

atleast it stayed "in the family"

...bros before hoes.

Hey quit crying. Look at it this way, now you and your boy can sit around drinking beer, and talk about how good.. or bad sex was and make fun of her togeather.

atleast it stayed "in the family"

True, If i got wasted and one of my boys decided to poke my ex I wouldn't care. After all, im pretty sure you weren't the ONLY person cracked that night. so who cares. Then again Joe is right, sounds like a personal problem that you might not want to discuss on a board with 3k other guys.

But that wont stop you from posting pics. ;)

You know the rules!

Chapter 9, section 3: If you are treated bad by an ex girl friend you must...

1) Make sure the story is good enough to post on CR

2) Tell your side of the story in specific detail.

3) Get revenge by posting naked pics of her.

You have failed to properly follow CR rules.

There are so many elements to this story that are missing I don't even know where to begin.

1. You pass out and your bro fucks your girl?

2. How do you know your bro fucks your girl?

3. You're on the computer while your bro is upstairs fucking your girl?

4. I actually don't really care why your bro fucked your girl.

5. Fuck your bro's girl.