Break-up with girl, girl sleeps with a friend of yours same night...

Guest EVOColles

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your bro shouldn't have dipped his pen in your ink, but then again, it's no longer your ink... if you really care about her enough to post this, then maybe you shouldn't have broken up with her in the first place.... besides, she just proved that she's a slut... why would you even let her existance bother you?

here is how to make things right.

1.) punch your buddy in the gut

2.) make him buy you a beer

3.) ask him how your dick tastes

So I broke it off with this girl I was dateing because I think she acts too young sometimes and there are a whole lot of difrences that we have. She came out to the bar we were at on SAT and everything things was cool, until I got really trashed and started throwing up. Then I pass out downstairs and she fucks a friend of mine upstairs.... Let me know what you all think.

She's a whore and it's good you broke it. Can't turn a ho into a house wife, remember that. 95% of younger girls = whores.

posting in a potentially historic thread...thoughts:

1) lol columBLOGracing.com

2) this thread is worthless without pics

3) did she let him piitb?

4) your ex is a whore, but your buddy violated man law...beat his ass, then be done with it.

fake edit: REVENGE NUDES OR BAN!

I agree, bro's before hoes. He honestly should get shot in the foot! Yes, I am being serious. Regardless, this is how you deal with the girl. You put it in the ass or her sister or bestfriend. That will make you feel better! Seriously, when my ex did a similiar thing, I put it in her sister's ass!

Trust me.

Ty

Guest neonrtdriver
i have an idea..fuck everyone elses comments an grab one of her friends and dominate! ! :-)...

This is what us neon guys do..Kinda funny cause my girl and I just broke up and I am taking one of her friends out tomorrow night :leghump:

man law- girl breaks up with you, she's off limits. You break up with girl, she's fair game. quit whinin.

QFT.. stop having emotions over a dirty slut. Thank your friend for showing you what a dirty whore she is and buy him a beer.