Thanks IPS and Anthony

Mojoe

So myself and half of Columbus are at the IPS dyno day on Saturday. I'm paid and scheduled to get on the rollers. However, some last minute mods threw my tune off. I was also having a wide band issue. With it not reading all the time. I asked Jeff if he could spare someone to take a look at the wide band. He said Jason was the man with that. I had been to IPS on several occasions, yet never met Jason. I always saw his S4, but never met him. So, I tell him what it's doing and it's about the biggest pain to trouble shoot without tearing my dash out, which is a huge pain and we did not want to get into. Jason checked all the connections, which I had done, but I'm not as informed. So, It was reassuring that our conclusions were the similar. Jason gave me a few idea's for taking care of it as well. Jeff and Jason took care of me like I had done my build with their shop. Jeff knows with me having a rotary, the business I bring him is limited. I was impressed that he and his shop made the effort to help me out. Jason, Jeff; thanks for your help.

Because of the issues mentioned above I did not dyno. I told Anthony I would not be running and expected to rain check the money for another time. After talking with my tuner later that day, it was decided we would hold off on hitting the dyno all together for a while. Anthony said he would refund my $. Later that night I saw that he had pay paled it back to me. many places would tell you you are screwed or maybe rain check you. Anthony has always been a cool guy for me to deal with, and this was just another case of him taking care of things the right way. Thanks Anthony.

well this is differant type of thread about either of the mentioned parties thats good to hear from time to time

????

There are 4 threads about us (IPS) on the first page and they are all very positive. To be honest that is the norm 9.999999 times out of 10.

Now Anthony on the other hand... :)

Thanks for the post Joe and it was no problem at all. Jason was just here to mingle and be ready in case he was needed for dyno-duty so he was more than happy to help out. I wanted to see what the 7 was going to do so you will have to swing her by once its all ready to go :)

Jeff

I should know more on when I can dyno soon. I am dropping the car tomorrow night to have the wide band un-fucked. Then maybe tuned. Providing nothing new pops up, after the full tune(might take a few sessions), then the car goes on the rollers. I almost put it on Saturday, just to see what I have been running at. The car has been fun and had a couple victories at only stock boost and a partial tune. My tuner advised me wisely to not stress the car till it's tuned. So, I wait.