Insurance Shopping

I was wondering if anyone has any luck with their insurance agent/provider. My agnet was the best but sold his business in October and I've had nothing but problems with my auto/motorcycle/home owners insurance policy since then. We currently have AllState, but I'm in desperate need of a new company. I've been taken for far too much money (even a $1 is too much) for changes to my policies that I've not authorized nor been notified about. Does anyone have GREAT customer service as well as coverage/pricing with anyone other than AllState or State Farm?

Thanks in advance

p.s. the homeowners policy is the most important to me right now since it effects my monthly house payment!

I've got my bike/car insured through progressive and my house through allstate. I can't complain at all, cheap all around. I just used the online thing to get started, didn't talk to any agent specifically.

My car is $116/month, my bike is $26/month and my house i pay annual and its been awhile, but i remember thinking it was really reasonable. Oh yeah, I'm 21 w/ 4pts if that matters for the auto/bike insurance.

Jen, I have Allstate and have never had any problems, my agent is Donald Roberts. Before you look into switching companys, try switching to him and see if he can straighten everything out for you.

One of my really good friends is an agent. I am currently developing his website for him.

His name is Ben Kerns, owns Outcalt / Kerns Insurance. He goes through multiple vendors so you end up with the best deal. He will hook you up if you tell him Andrew DeBellis sent you. His office is right at 270 and Rt. 3 in Westerville.

He insures my cousin's 330xi, g35, fx35 and his house. My gf's tC and my GTI.

My gf was with state farm for 3 years, he is saving her almost ***$800*** bucks a year with a better coverage plan. State Farm was ripping her off so bad. Nothing but the best to say about him. If you need more info let me know.

My parents have always had grange and I've had grange myself from the time I first started driving without any complaints and they hook me up really good anytime I have a need to use a claim.

Evan

I just dropped Allstate yesterday. I have been with them for 10 years and haven't had anything on my driving record for 4 years. They quoted me $3,000/yr for my new car. I got the same coverage through Am Fam for less than a third of that.

I was amazed at there service so far.

Here is the number for the office I went through 614-221-3114 ask for Jennifer.

Thanks for all the info everyone. I will def need to shop around. We kind of bought a house on short notice and didn't really have time to shop for agents or insurance, so we went with the easiest choice. Looks like I have a few long nights on the phone ahead of me.