Advanced Imports and LaSota Racing Joining forces

rl

LaSota Racing and Advanced imports/RX7-store are joining forces at a brand new 5600sq/ft shop in Hilliard, Ohio. The install/fabrication side of LaSota Racing has combined with AA/RX7-store to create Auto Performance Tuning (http://www.aptuning.net). We have an In-house DynoJet. We have a full Fabrication shop in-house, MIG and TIG welding as well as any type of automotive fabrication. We are vendors for most aftermarket parts and associated with many aftermarket companies for Domestics and Imports. Any part that you need we can get. Anything you need made, we can make. We have built race cars from the ground up, as well as 800+rwhp street cars and trucks over and over again. Domestic or Import, bolt on or not we can cover anything.

LaSota Racing Tuning will also now be housed out of the new shop in Hilliard, fully equipped with a brand new DynoJet Chassis dyno in-house. LaSota Racing Technologies is one of the first Superchips Custom Tuning (SCT) Dealers in the country and the first in Ohio. When SCT needed experts to train new SCT dealers across the USA to tune cars, they called on the experts at LaSota Racing to help with that task. LaSota Racing has been traveling and training new SCT dealers since SCT started. When SCT needed a book written for dealers, a book that would be the 'Bible' of tuning, they turned to the experts at LaSota Racing. LaSota racing was established in 2002 and has tuned, literally, thousands of vehicles all over the country and over seas.

We are full dealers for SCT, Diablosport, and EFI Live. We stock most products from all of these companies at all times.

We will be having several Dyno days in the next few months, we will keep CR updated as to when those are going to happen so you can bring your car in and have it dyno'd or simply come check out our shop.

My Phone number will remain the same, so all of my current customers will have no problem getting in touch with us. I'll keep this thread updated with additional contact information.

Thanks,

Rob LaSota

http://www.aptuning.net

http://www.lasotaracing.com

(740) 971-4901

robl@lasotaracing.com

Wow Rob. Sounds like things are going great. Congrats on the merger! How is the road going into the shop, paved? I hope so. I want to bring my SRT-4 to you. Lots of upgrades to be done to the Ram also. Again congrats.

Yes, the road is paved and has a paved parking lot. :D

Excellent Rob and Jason, and congrats. LaSota racing (Rl, his Father Don, and Gergwheel) used the RX7Store's old mustang dyno extensively over the last few years as I got to know them. Good, honest, knowledgeable people.

When it came time for me to go with a single turbo on my FD, I opted to stay away from the mass produced manifolds on the market. I chose to commission and design my own manifold utilizing LaSota's knowledge and also their fabrication skills. I couldn't have been more pleased with the help and the product I received, as well as an education in turbo sizing and manifold optimal flow characteristics.

Unfortunately my car was totaled before I could debut it on the street, but our work is in another car, with an accomplished driver, and will be showing most of CR it's tail lights this summer.