Attention Computer Guys... Help NEEDED ASAP

HAOLE

that is what I was thinking... It is useless to try to recover anything off of it when it wont detect.

I agree, and if you continue to make a drive click, that will not even detect, you are hurting your chances of getting ANY data off from a Recovery Company.

Uhhh.....

If the drive will not detect, and it ticking, how is anyone here going to get data off?

Seriously....

if the drive will not detect that truthfully doesn't mean alot. even if the drive does not detect you can manually force the drive to react. ticking is another issue but you can still get the hard drive to go the best way is software.

where theres a will theres always a way.

i see bad hard drives all day long at work and we usally get the data off the hard drives 90% of the time

if the drive will not detect that truthfully doesn't mean alot. even if the drive does not detect you can manually force the drive to react. ticking is another issue but you can still get the hard drive to go the best way is software.

where theres a will theres always a way.

i see bad hard drives all day long at work and we usally get the data off the hard drives 90% of the time

We do too, but not if they do not detect and knock.

What do you use?

most of the time im able to get it to work with winternals ERD. most the hard drives we get here have not gotten that bad. we have another disk that another guy that i work with brought it in that im not sure the name of it but it does a great job to get it to work.

We use W ERD as well, and have a PITA time to get "bad" drive's data. On Track works WONDERS on pretty much all drives that will detect. Also, a few Linux Utils we have work well too, but...not if the drive will not detect by the PC.

This is why Linux rules ...

Or you have a second drive to back up eveything important to. Its seems like overkill but its worth it ...

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you fucking stupid? Linux won't keep your hard drive from dying dipshit. Read. His hard drive does nothing but click. And a backup seems like overkill???? You must not work in IT. And I'm really curious what version of Linux you use if any at all. Probably Redhat.........

http://www.columbusracing.com/ubb/graemlins/nonono.gif

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you fucking stupid? Linux won't keep your hard drive from dying dipshit. Read. His hard drive does nothing but click. And a backup seems like overkill???? You must not work in IT. And I'm really curious what version of Linux you use if any at all. Probably Redhat.........

:nono:

My bad you fucking retard. I didn't read the 'clicking' part (that or it didn't register right) just the crashed part. Fuck you for assuming what I do and don't know, and yes I work in IT and have since I graduated you fucktard. I use ROCK and ubuntu distros like it fucking matters what distro I use. Knowing Redhat enterprise gets you fucking paid so obviously you know jack shit. I just misread what he typed and your up my ass about it so you can go fuck off now.

My bad you fucking retard. I didn't read the 'clicking' part (that or it didn't register right) just the crashed part. Fuck you for assuming what I do and don't know, and yes I work in IT and have since I graduated you fucktard. I use ROCK and ubuntu distros like it fucking matters what distro I use. Knowing Redhat enterprise gets you fucking paid so obviously you know jack shit. I just misread what he typed and your up my ass about it so you can go fuck off now.

You sound like a big winged ricer. :)

dude, you are going to have a heart attack someday :)

oh you have done it now, is this on it's way to the kitchen?