hello...

Guest HotPants

Guest HotPants

Hi my name is Lauren

I have an 88 mustang, it's quick but it's more of a work in progress

and sorry to disappoint, but the question was asked earlier and no there will not be any naked pics of me on here... ;)

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c289/sloth69mustang/renspics058.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, is that the townhomes just off of smokey row/hard rd next to that car wash place? I live just down teh street and have had a couple stangs, weird I've never seen you around.

hope to see you out this summer tho, but I'll be on a bike instead. :D

do i know this mike? lol and superhawk do you live at the house with the 5.0 on smokey rd?

haha no way, although i drive past there all the time, its red right? and the place always has a car for sale? there's a white fox on summit view just down the street on see all the time too.

Guest HotPants
thats funny that you figured that out just from the pic. yes, you are right i do live there. i'm hardly ever home though. if you see me, you should yell at me or something.

thats funny that you figured that out just from the pic. yes, you are right i do live there. i'm hardly ever home though. if you see me, you should yell at me or something.

ok....i'll yell AT you, lol. like HEY, make me dinner?!!! Does that count? Where else do you live that you're hardly ever there? And is there still one for sale there? You got PM.

last time i checked lebarons didnt run 11.89 quarters but i am pretty sure they ran a 18.2

http://www.albeedigital.com/supercoupe/articles/0-60times.html

last i checked i'd never heard of a ranger running 11.80's either. Care to share what magical wonders you've done with the thing?

Oh, and mustangs NEVER lose, didn't you learn anything in skool?

last i checked i'd never heard of a ranger running 11.80's either. Care to share what magical wonders you've done with the thing?

Oh, and mustangs NEVER lose, didn't you learn anything in skool?

i posted pics of the ranger engine on my thread. and you can ask her if my ranger beat her lebaron before bc i raced her in it in the past

Guest HotPants
last time i checked lebarons didnt run 11.89 quarters but i am pretty sure they ran a 18.2

ummmm k...please do tell what is making your truck run 11.89

ummmm k...please do tell what is making your truck run 11.89

i am pretty sure it is writen on the window. didnt i beat you the last time we raced? or like everytime we race? i took you by 2 cars off that dig on 23

Bish, unless it's a Ford Mustang bike, it doesn't have a chance against ANYTHING.

damn homeslice, you caught me where it hurts, that's a low blow homie. I aint' scuurrred tho, I got the chuck norris mod, i'm invincible!

Guest HotPants

i am pretty sure it is writen on the window. didnt i beat you the last time we raced? or like everytime we race? i took you by 2 cars off that dig on 23

you might have beaten me off a dig my friend...but i have beaten you on 71 and 315.

and someone does have much better tires than i do...wait til i get new ones SUCKA!!!

damn homeslice, you caught me where it hurts, that's a low blow homie. I aint' scuurrred tho, I got the chuck norris mod, i'm invincible!

Are you BAM614 Matt? I thought I was just doing battle with a random ethug. If it really is you BAM, I can not contend, as you have direct contact with CHuck Norris. I submit. :(

you might have beaten me off a dig my friend...but i have beaten you on 71 and 315.

and someone does have much better tires than i do...wait til i get new ones SUCKA!!!

damn dude, she can talk the talk and it sounds like she can walk you, good find man, my girl is fuckin' retarded in respects to cars, lol, lucky dog.

and yeah mike, its bam, i got tired of it so i changed it up, yes, me and chuckie go wayyy back....ha

oh and since it sounds liek all you guys know each oether and theres quite a few people right around the corner we should get together for some bs'ing. cookout/beer/cards? Anyone down? My place is decent size, nice balcony, but i got my daughters toys everyone, lol. i could host or just bring some beerrrr/food.