hello...

Guest HotPants

Guest Hal
i thought you might've missed something there but then i figured you were just bent on me for something i said, and just chalked it up to bs.

Yup missed something, long day.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hal

We'll set something up this summer, $100+ sounds fair to me. What kind of car am I racing though? I like to make bold claims about things I don't know.

BTW, sorry hotpants, I didn't mean to steal your thread thunder. I'll fire myself in a bit.

We'll set something up this summer, $100+ sounds fair to me. What kind of car am I racing though? I like to make bold claims about things I don't know.

Another Cobra.

BTW, sorry hotpants, I didn't mean to steal your thread thunder. I'll fire myself in a bit.

Ditto.

How about roadster vs. roadster... BUT you can't use your hands.

WTF? I can steering w/ my knees and work my feet, but how the hell do I shift? Can I have my passenger? haha, you just said I couldnt use my hands.

WTF? I can steering w/ my knees and work my feet, but how the hell do I shift? Can I have my passenger? haha, you just said I couldnt use my hands.

Sure, but it will be a road course...

Call out.

Matt, I think you called me out too, did you not?

How's about 3 Cobras, all different generations, 3 wide? :D End of the summer? Save your motors until I'm done, you hookers.

Guest HotPants

How's about 3 Cobras, all different generations, 3 wide? :D End of the summer? Save your motors until I'm done, you hookers.

ok you guys do that and i'll watch while i eat ice cream

Sure....end of summer is Purrrrfect. :) It's on bitches. :grin2:

And hotpants, you can't eat ice cream at a buck fifty, it's just not possible. ;)

Guest HotPants

Tires won't help slow cars :lol:

haha... at least its not a honda. and you have to give me some cred, i'm a chick who can drive and i pay for everything on that car and i work on it too.