hello...

Guest HotPants

damn dude, she can talk the talk and it sounds like she can walk you, good find man, my girl is fuckin' retarded in respects to cars, lol, lucky dog.

and yeah mike, its bam, i got tired of it so i changed it up, yes, me and chuckie go wayyy back....ha

lol

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hal
ninja mod told kills chuck

Blasphemy

I hope Chuck finds you and hurts you for that. You are fired btw.

Welcome hotpants.

haha, forget about him, he can't get his car running right, we won't have to worry about him this summer, but its true, chuck ftmfw. PERIOD.

Guest Hal
haha, forget about him, he can't get his car running right, we won't have to worry about him this summer, but its true, chuck ftmfw. PERIOD.

$100 says my car will walk yours untuned and at half boost.

where do you live in wo town? andy just made the comment that we should do a car show in the jubliee parking lot lol. we can get the wo town people or north c bus people to meet there

hah! I'm down. Speedway hotdogs and DQ afterwards.

$100 says my car will walk yours untuned and at half boost.

Ok, end of june, early july, or you can run the bike. you just opened a big can O' worms.

what's your car put down again? 650? mines got about 5.75lbs/hp.

where do you live in wo town? andy just made the comment that we should do a car show in the jubliee parking lot lol. we can get the wo town people or north c bus people to meet there

i live in an apt just off sawmill/hard. Where is jubliee? I'm down, my car won't be back on the road until early june but I'll ride the bike over.

i live in an apt just off sawmill/hard. Where is jubliee? I'm down, my car won't be back on the road until early june but I'll ride the bike over.

that sounds like dublin lol. it is on high st just north of 161 by the dairy queen. it was just shut down so there is nothing there. and my mustang wont be up for awhile lol it has been out for 10 months lol

Guest Hal
Ok, end of june, early july, or you can run the bike. you just opened a big can O' worms.

too tired to succeed at reading.

See, I can edit too. My car put down 650 before, yes. Different setup for this summer, I don't know what it will do.

that sounds like dublin lol. it is on high st just north of 161 by the dairy queen. it was just shut down so there is nothing there. and my mustang wont be up for awhile lol it has been out for 10 months lol

yeah, its dublin/worthing/columbus all wrapped in one. I've got a dublin mailing address, pay columbus taxes but my insurance company classifies it as worthington, LOL. i think i'm right near a dividing line or something

At what point did I say I would walk your bike? Reading comprehension > you. I won't walk a liter bike even on spray, I'm not dumb.

See, I can edit too. My car put down 650 before, yes. Different setup for this summer, I don't know what it will do.

sweet, well we can do it for fun or for a benjamin, i'd kosher for either. we'll catch up mid summer once my car's wrapped up. new setup here as well.

i thought you might've missed something there but then i figured you were just bent on me for something i said, and just chalked it up to bs.

yeah, its dublin/worthing/columbus all wrapped in one. I've got a dublin mailing address, pay columbus taxes but my insurance company classifies it as worthington, LOL. i think i'm right near a dividing line or something

You're close to me sweetums. <3

Guest Hal

If my setup works the way I plan (meaning my motor doesn't pop) I estimate 4.5-4.75lbs/hp and ~3.8lbs/tq

We'll see what it does though, at this point I still need to find the boost problem and get a tune.