new to CR

Guest thekingofcrunk17

Guest thekingofcrunk17
hey i just joined columbus racing and i wanted to introduce myself. i own a '95 mitsubishi 3000gt, '94 lincoln town car, '91 honda crx si, and a '04 chevy cobalt. I love to work on cars and i really want a DSM to work on but im too broke to buy one at the moment. I live in Gahanna but im not one of the rich retarded kids of gahanna that expect to put a b16a turbo in a honda civic and run 9's lol umm thats all i can think of... well my names mike but that should have been first oh well. thanks

Guest thekingofcrunk17
well the crx is currently not running and im trying to time it the lincoln gets bad gas mileage and isnt in my name yet so i cant sell it the cobalt my g/f drives and my 3000gt is my daily driver lol im trying to sell my gt and crx after i fix it so i can collect some money for a dsm then i can drive the towncar but right now my main goal is just that retarded honda which i should have never bought

Guest thekingofcrunk17
...are you fooling with the new shit and doing it all night?

/popculturejoke

what do you mean?

hey i just joined columbus racing and i wanted to introduce myself. i own a '95 mitsubishi 3000gt, '94 lincoln town car, '91 honda crx si, and a '04 chevy cobalt. I love to work on cars and i really want a DSM to work on but im too broke to buy one at the moment. I live in Gahanna but im not one of the rich retarded kids of gahanna that expect to put a b16a turbo in a honda civic and run 9's lol umm thats all i can think of... well my names mike but that should have been first oh well. thanks

Wouldnt that be westerville... and also a turbo b18 and run 9.9s.

Guest thekingofcrunk17
Wouldnt that be westerville... and also a turbo b18 and run 9.9s.

no its gahanna... and you dont understand these kids... one of them watched me replace my water pump and called me start then told me he was gonna put a turboed b16a in his honda and run 9's... i will put money that his honda will never run 12's

im gonna get a high milage D16Z6 real cheap, you hear, stick it in my momma's intrepid, turbo it, and run (hopefully~!!!) the low time of 13.5!!!!

FAAAAAAAAAAAAST!

Pictures of cars or ban! Ban!

im guessing all but one vehicle in your list of cars are just cars in your family.

Guest thekingofcrunk17
im guessing all but one vehicle in your list of cars are just cars in your family.

ummm no i own all thouse.. my dad drives a 5 series bwm and my mom drives a mazda mpv van

oh and my dad owns a 71 cuda and 72 roadrunner, but they dont run right now

why don't you ask mommy and daddy for some more money?

why don't you stay the fuck out of this thread, 9 post n00b.

just cuz you're a chick doesn't give you priviliges to make shit posts and get away with it

edit: i'm kidding and bored, i assume you know this dude?