Wtf

351mach11647545510

My brother walks in the door from school and tells me that someone scraped/wrote on my formula on the side of the house. I walk outside to find pentagrams on other shit scratched onto the car with what looked like a screwdriver. I am so fucking pissed. the car isn't much to look at but why the fuck can't punks just leave peoples damn shit alone? I'm pretty for sure it was the punk we have next door as a neighbor but I no way to prove it. I know what im gonna be doin for the next week. sitn out on the roof at night over the weekend with a pellet gun. :mad:

My brother walks in the door from school and tells me that someone scraped/wrote on my formula on the side of the house. I walk outside to find pentagrams on other shit scratched onto the car with what looked like a screwdriver. I am so fucking pissed. the car isn't much to look at but why the fuck can't punks just leave peoples damn shit alone? I'm pretty for sure it was the punk we have next door as a neighbor but I no way to prove it. I know what im gonna be doin for the next week. sitn out on the roof at night over the weekend with a pellet gun. :mad:

You should carve in said punks front door " I like to fuck kitties " and then ram the knife into the door so it is stuck there for good.

pellet gun? wtf! get outta here with that pussy shit. aint gonna scare no one with a pellet gun.

real men use 12 gauges. the sound of that cocking 10 inches from his head should be enough to make him lose control of his bowels.

pellet gun? wtf! get outta here with that pussy shit. aint gonna scare no one with a pellet gun.

real men use 12 gauges. the sound of that cocking 10 inches from his head should be enough to make him lose control of his bowels.

+1. Or you could use an oldie but goodie.... land mines :D

that fuckin sucks man, i hate people who have no respect for others' shit.

on another note, might you have done anything that was deserving of retaliation of any sort?

Like worshipping the devil or something? Hence the pentagrams? Or maybe it was just misappropriated Formula worship?

Guest Removed

you know you did it when you was drunk....

stop bullying the neighber kids.

that does suck man.

I agree. 12gauge not even fired is enough of a deteriant. But they say don't pull a gun unless your going to use it.

yes it happened in Galloway, I say a pellet gun because i intend to use it not scare them with it and no I have not done anything to these people. I believe he is also the one who threw shit load of dirt in my truck last summer after i got it, when i had my windows down one day.

yes it happened in Galloway, I say a pellet gun because i intend to use it not scare them with it and no I have not done anything to these people. I believe he is also the one who threw shit load of dirt in my truck last summer after i got it, when i had my windows down one day.

I am super cereal about the kitty fucker on the door. He will have to buy a new door to get rid of it.

Damn that sucks man, sorry to hear that. I hate when people fuck with other people's cars. Do you own that red Firebird in the 1st court off Stillwater?

I live like 30 seconds from you I think, just a ways down Hubbard (off Lakefield). If you ever want help getting revenge on the little shit that fucked with your car let me know, I'd be happy to help

if the stakeout doesn't turn anything up, just go over to his house and ask him about it. it seems simple and stupid, but if you go over there when no one else is around and really question him hard, you will be surprised at how quickly dumbass kids get caught up in a lie and start contradicting themselves. you can pretty much take it as far as you want, but that is what i would do.

its very easy to key a car that is parked in a parking lot/out on the street. but it is not very common for a random person to go out of their way to key a car parked in a driveway---it was someone you know/pissed off/doesn't like you