Request for quote: 1998 Firebird 3800 Clutch Change

excell

I know we've got several people here doing work. If you're interested in doing the work, please PM me the price to change a clutch on a 1998 Firebird with a 3800. Not sure if it'll happen yet, but it will be nice to have a price idea now.

I'd do it, but I don't know how, don't want to learn, and I'm short on time. Thank you. :)

I know we've got several people here doing work. If you're interested in doing the work, please PM me the price to change a clutch on a 1998 Firebird with a 3800. Not sure if it'll happen yet, but it will be nice to have a price idea now.

I'd do it, but I don't know how, don't want to learn, and I'm short on time. Thank you. :)

pm sent

did you buy anthony's? :confused:

Who said it was my car anyways, you fucktards.

Mine is slipping thanks to Kings Point Honda in Cincy, anyways. Go play with yourselves.

I've seen you drive the car before. I know exactly why it needs a clutch :D

No, I went and almost bought a WRX last year and their "tech" drove my car for trade-in purposes, and it came back slipping like a fucker. 91Formula was with me and can attest to that.

At least my car is not sitting in the driveway with a no-start condition, eh Jason? ;)

Who said it was my car anyways, you fucktards.

Mine is slipping thanks to Kings Point Honda in Cincy, anyways. Go play with yourselves.

thats y i wondered if it was yours. i knew it was slipping and you dont drive it much ne more so i wondered if you decided to get rid of it. if you do, gmee a call.