Busted!

04r1

Finally got it! Today after almost 4 years of riding, I finally got my first ticket on my bike. I was following behind some cars on 270s on the other side of the wall before the 70 split on the eastside and got dinged for 80mph after some hard breaking. Guess i finally got what was coming to me :burn:

Yea, just think you could have gotten a felony fleeing and other charges on top of that instead of just paying a fine.Or crashed trying to get out of a $130.00 ticket.

Thank You! Id like to stay out of jail and drive whenever I want to.

I had my first scare on my bike tonight, was in a 45 mph zone and felt like winding second out, hit about 80-90 and let off and backed down to 45-50 and no sooner than 100yards I passed a cop with a radar gun, scared me shitless, I kept checking my mirrors waiting for him but he never showed. I think I got lucky because the road dips and he probably couldn't get me because I slowed down coming up the hill. Whew!

No you were sitting at the light...I live up powell rd. But I work all over that area all the time.

Well that's good, I'm no pro so I'm constantly getting better/more comfortable, Sunday was my first day riding ever, but I've road tuesday/thursday and am about to today, its helluva good time. lmk if you ever want to ride or get together.