Cruise

Mojoe

Would you like to have this as a Saturday Cruise or Sunday Cruise?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have this as a Saturday Cruise or Sunday Cruise?

Double posting like a champ.

Sorry for bailing on this. I just got a call asking me to teach at the range for the National Guard. That puts me out of town for that weekend. Sorry about this.

Will someone put this up and run with it?

I would be glad to help get everything together. Shoot me a PM.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Ill be gone for the 2 weeks.. but if you guys plan something for next weekend that would be cool. I say lets get something together for next Sunday and then in 2 weeks so more people can come out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hotrodmama024
I have been looking into the hocking hills area. Just need to find an area big enough for us to put our cars, and have a BBQ. Will get back to everyone soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hotrodmama024
So did this already happen? Or still going to?

Still happening.. I am trying to find a place for all of our cars vs BBQ pit to squeeze in....

You know of a good place?

Still happening.. I am trying to find a place for all of our cars vs BBQ pit to squeeze in....

You know of a good place?

We had a nice meet a few weeks ago on another forum in highbanks park off of 23, its not far at all and has many covered picnic areas with grills. Plenty of room for cars and space to mess around with a football, cornhole, or w/e.

Guest hotrodmama024

Ok, so i have been talking to some people out in the Hocking hills area. Looks like a few good spots we can take over out there, and also enough room for all our cars, kiddy playground, shelter and BBQ pit.

If i schedule this for the 30th of June... Is that going to be a good date for most people that are interested?

Also... I have been mapping out some fun roads. Is everyone wanting to just play on route 33, or maybe take a few detours on back roads? Let me know. I will get it set up. Thanks

Guest MyV6IsFast3r

A couple of us Z guy's had a drive down 555 into Marietta a couple weeks ago. I must say 555 is a great road and fresh paved. Nice corners, but the fresh gravel was all over the place, should be gone by now.

Also Alum Creek is a nice place and close just up 23. Nice beach and a lot of room for cars along with grills and football area... Just some ideas.

Im know im new, but im up for it. I'll post in the noob section and introduce myself after this. I am gathering some people for a meet later on in July, im sure i'll post about it later.