Konig Flight 17x9.5" Rims with tires FS

Nitrousbird

4 Konig Flight 17x9.5" wheels with 275/40/17 Kumho 712 Supra tires. These have been on my 94 Formula for years, and I've decided to change things up for this year (new setup this year, why not different rims too??). Link to pictures of them at the end.

These were never rotated, and these are the only tires ever mounted to them, so I'll describe each in detail. All have been washed, but could use a good detailing, especially on the inside of the riims. My tire depth gauge is MIA, so I can't give exact numbers.

Right Front:

- No curb rash or scratches

- Almost perfect looking

- Tire has at least 1/2 of its life left

Left Front:

- Curb rash on the very edge of the rim, around 1/2 of the rim

- Tire has a nail in the tread, and needs pulled/plugged. Leaks air because of this; never leaked before the nail (none of the others have ever leaked). 1/2 of tread left

Left Rear:

- No curb rash

- Minor scratches around lug holes, due to the kind of studds/lug nuts I had to run w/ my setup

- Inside of the wheel is BADLY scratched/gouged. Years ago I had an brake incident (long story), and scratched it badly. I had the wheel re-balanced, and never had any issue with this at all. This happen several years ago, so if this were going to be a problem, it would have been one a long time ago...this WILL NOT cause you any issues.

- Tire NEEDS replaced, badly worn out

Right Rear:

- 2" scratch on edge of rim

- Minor scratches around lug holes, due to the kind of studds/lug nuts I had to run w/ my setup

- Deep scratch on insde of rim where bolt fell out and got caught in it. Had wheel re-balanced, never had any issues with this, happened years ago as well. Won't cause you any issues

- Tire NEEDS replaced, badly worn out.

Fits: 93+ Camaro/Firebird, C5/C6 Vettes, later (and maybe all, I don't know) C4 Vette, and since it also has 4.5" bolt holes as well, I'll assume Mustangs too.

Price: $270 FIRM. No trades, no payments. You're not going to find any on E-bay (in any size for that matter). I need the garage space!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Well, I need to get around to hosting pics somewhere else.

Anyone seriously interested in purchasing them (as in actually HAS the cash and wants to purchase), I'll be more than happy to e-mail the pics I have of them.