Norwalk Pics

Dave1647545494

Nice Pictures! Where is the guy with the Ford Maurder???

Actually....it is a MERCURY MARAUDER, but I am one of them. I ran a 13.08 w/ a crappy 60'. Trans tanked leaving the track.

Cruztaker is there OTHER member here. So far....he has the MOST BITCHIN' Marauder in Ohio....and the FASTEST N/A Marauder in the WORLD!!!!

He is the one who was trailered out :( However....... I an sensing LOW 11's, if not 10's after his engine rebuilt ;)

We'll see :D Hell..... all I want is a 12.5 +/- .15..... :rolleyes:

KillJoy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually....it is a MERCURY MARAUDER, but I am one of them. I ran a 13.08 w/ a crappy 60'. Trans tanked leaving the track.

Cruztaker is there OTHER member here. So far....he has the MOST BITCHIN' Marauder in Ohio....and the FASTEST N/A Marauder in the WORLD!!!!

He is the one who was trailered out :( However....... I an sensing LOW 11's, if not 10's after his engine rebuilt ;)

KillJoy

Yeah...That was a nice car he had. I really liked his spare tire.

Guest crx34

KillJoy

Oppps, oh well I spelled it wrong....geesh. I actually know the other guy, Barry. I worked/work with him. I was a little surprised this morning that I saw his picture here.

Kevin, that kicks so much ass it hurts :D

JP, I went a best of 11.3@125, 1.8 60' on 10psi ET Streets spinning through 1st, rev limiter into 2nd, spinning through part of 2nd, rev limiter into 3rd. Best 1/8 was 6.8@106, and the car picks up 31mph on the back half.

It was also damned hot and humid yesterday.

JP, I went a best of 11.3@125, 1.8 60' on 10psi ET Streets spinning through 1st, rev limiter into 2nd, spinning through part of 2nd, rev limiter into 3rd. Best 1/8 was 6.8@106, and the car picks up 31mph on the back half.

Cool. Glad to see it out and running well.

joo need more sticky icky rubber.. :-)

360iroc clear out your pms...

anyways

lemme know if you have any behind or side pics of me launching the mach. the ones i've seen from your(360iroc) camera look great, and I love that rear shot of the grey stang launching all twisting and shit.

thanks man,

Derek

Oh shit sorry. I will clear them out now. I have plenty of your car launching and from behind. You smoked me out in a few burst shots I did. Went from just a little smoke coming off the tire to all you could see in the white picture of you third brake light. I am up loading all the pics to photobucket. I just wish they had a buld upload instead of all the browse clicks.

Ya know.. road head and roll racing don't mix. :marc2:

I have an idea.,,,how about the Nearly 12sec FWD Luminar VS my STOCK AWD 15sec tank from say a 60 roll ?

FWD > AWD from a roll ! I'll be lucky to see your tail lights but It will be a nice benchmark for me before any mods.

;)