Norwalk Pics

Dave1647545494

Not my friend.. I'm not a big fan of injecting stuff into my motor.

I just need an intercooler and I'll be ok. Maybe in the fall.

1. MUCH lower intake temps (lower than ambient air)

2. octane increase

3. cleans your internals

4. ultimately reduces chance of knocking

What's not to love? :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. MUCH lower intake temps (lower than ambient air)

2. octane increase

3. cleans your internals

4. ultimately reduces chance of knocking

What's not to love? :D

If you aren't running a direct port system like how it was traditionally installed, you have little to no control over the distribution.

Couple that to roots blown car that has distribution problems and low runner length, well..you get the idea.

It has some great advantages, but it should not take the place of higher octane.

I have an idea.,,,how about the Nearly 12sec FWD Luminar VS my STOCK AWD 15sec tank from say a 60 roll ?

FWD > AWD from a roll ! I'll be lucky to see your tail lights but It will be a nice benchmark for me before any mods.

;)

I've got a little baby 4 banger you can run but we have to go from 100

Guest FastMerc
This car was f'n awesome...

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/pimpjettay2k/Columbus%20Racing%20Norwalk%20Trackday/ColumbusRacingNorwalkTrackday236.jpg

Well thank you very much,Alot of Marauder owners have talked about scoops so far I am the only one in existance as far as I know.Eventually the scoop will be functional. I had a blast at your event,meeting some new people was great. I didnt get the times I was looking for I have to do a retune. Some people took some great pics.

Well thank you very much,Alot of Marauder owners have talked about scoops so far I am the only one in existance as far as I know.Eventually the scoop will be functional. I had a blast at your event,meeting some new people was great. I didnt get the times I was looking for I have to do a retune. Some people took some great pics.

HIYA Mark!!!!!!!

Stick Around!!!!

:D

KillJoy

Guest FastMerc
Yeah your scoop really made it stand out. And your corner lenses really caught my eye. If we see each other again. Ill be sure to say hi. I was in the yellow, teched you in and was taking the pics by Barry.

Yes I remember you forgot the name sorry.Do a track meet again keep us posted,Im in oh yah.