Don King says its PARTY TIME

coltboostin

COLUMBUS GUYS-

I am arranging the 2nd caravan to meet at Polaris QS&L around 10-10:30pm. I was told this is the usual hangout the past few weeks. Are you guys going to be around to incite some action?

I will know aprox. How many cars will be showing up there tomorrow.

JP

If Hinds gets my bike done in time I will be out. I don't think there is a point to bring out the wrx.

at least the bikec ould sorta keep up

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricky, You a pretty sad individual who needs to get a life and stop stalking. Second, don't believe everything you read on the internet....so keep thinking you know what's going on :)

That's rich coming from you. :lol:

Just FYI for the Columbus folk-plans have changed a bit.

WE will be meeting with a few CR members at an undisclosed location-grabbing some food, and then cruising to the local hang out. We likely wont be at QS&L until midnight.

Just a heads up so people are not still looking for us at 10pm.

Man JP you never sease to entertain me. I knew If i got you going about the hype man you would get funny I was right.

Sorry I did not grab the wrx to loose to the colt. I dedcided that I should finish the break in.

Who would have thought bringing more cars, and higher performing cars would have led to even less racing than the 2 Colts participated in last year.

Werd.

Though, it was great to hang out with some of the Cleveland guys. Met quite a few people last night, and that's always cool.

We owe you guys a trip up there next. We should plan for something this summer, like around mid-July.

Guest ihuntv8

It was nice meeting up with you guys, you guys have a good car scene down there.

Im sure mid July would be cool. I like making the trip down there, when i know where the hell im going.

Cleveland guys:

Who owns the black SN95 Mustang with a blower? I was interested in a run on the way back from the spot, but you guys took off before then.

Those guys aren't on here, but a kid from the group we call hinckley DSM owns it. It's procharged, something like 405whp with no real tuning done. I believe it's up for sale.

Is everyone too tired to start talking shit? I know I am after getting home at 6:30 am and my wife taking no mercy on me starting at 9:30....

John, Tilley, Sam, great finally meeting you guys. And even you too Ricky. :) I wish I was able to meet some more of you....

You all have a much bigger and overall nicer scene than we do at the moment up north.

Hopefully someone has some decent video of the highway runs.

Sam, we should have gone out onto the highway to do some dig racing. 670 and parts of 270 were completely empty after we left the projects. I was going to call you, but was exhausted. We dig race on the highway up in Akron....it's 3 wide, concrete, and a much safer than the spot you took us. Hats off if you run high hp cars two wide there, you have bigger balls than I do.

Look forward to seeing you guys again and meeting those who I wasn't able to introduce myself to.

Jamie

Is everyone too tired to start talking shit? I know I am after getting home at 6:30 am and my wife taking no mercy on me starting at 9:30....

John, Tilley, Sam, great finally meeting you guys. And even you too Ricky. :) I wish I was able to meet some more of you....

You all have a much bigger and overall nicer scene than we do at the moment up north.

Hopefully someone has some decent video of the highway runs.

Sam, we should have gone out onto the highway to do some dig racing. 670 and parts of 270 were completely empty after we left the projects. I was going to call you, but was exhausted. We dig race on the highway up in Akron....it's 3 wide, concrete, and a much safer than the spot you took us. Hats off if you run high hp cars two wide there, you have bigger balls than I do.

Look forward to seeing you guys again and meeting those who I wasn't able to introduce myself to.

Jamie

Jamie, we do some dig racing on the freeway but not to much. We usually keep it in the small side streets where there are less eyes to see us. I am sure we will be coming up there soon. I am more then happy to run on the freeway from a dig whenever you guys want if there isnt to much traffic. I dont like watching traffic coming flying up from behind us when they dont see us stopped.

Also it was good meeting you as well. :) Good run too, it was a close one and I think my 4th is alot longer then yours and then I thought. I think I might be at 160 at the top of 4th since you said you were in 5th for a bit and I just shifted into 5th when we started to brake...

Cleveland guys:

Who owns the black SN95 Mustang with a blower? I was interested in a run on the way back from the spot, but you guys took off before then.

You would have been a good run with George's wife's car (the green 5.0) which was more than available to race.

Werd.

Though, it was great to hang out with some of the Cleveland guys. Met quite a few people last night, and that's always cool.

We owe you guys a trip up there next. We should plan for something this summer, like around mid-July.

Agree'd