Don King says its PARTY TIME

coltboostin

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am telling you now, the 19th is a bad date. Overtime has been approved due to "rock on the range" at Crew stadium, and Brooks and Dunn is at germain. There will be Heavy traffic, as well as Extra policing.

Just an FYI.

I am telling you now, the 19th is a bad date. Overtime has been approved due to "rock on the range" at Crew stadium, and Brooks and Dunn is at germain. There will be Heavy traffic, as well as Extra policing.

Just an FYI.

<--- Does not give a Fuck. Don King owns the police.

Shit-Don King is the man who aproved the overtime to keep them hatin' muthafuckas out of our shit.

This is not Columbus AutoX.com, and we cant set up cones on 270. Sorry.

This is columbus the cones are already there.

Is the colt GT in the form we had discussed before? If so I want a small helping of it.

This is columbus the cones are already there.

Is the colt GT in the form we had discussed before? If so I want a small helping of it.

I just put the stock turbo back on it too. :(

Unfortunatly-I think I will be riding down in another car-We will see though.

Hmmmm, could be fun. I'll have to stop by for a sec to watch Sam and Anthony own a few people... Are Cavin and Tilley running too?

Yup, I am. 8lbs of boost fared me pretty well last weekend; now I'm curious to see what a few more pounds will do.

JP, so you aren't bringing down a car? Shit, homie.

I just put the stock turbo back on it too. :(

Unfortunatly-I think I will be riding down in another car-We will see though.

Damn you. don't make my drive there just to say I beat ColtBoostin .

Do you seriouly think that will be a 13 second colt stock? What turbo did you take off?

I think I might be able to make it back down to Cbus to defend our city with my slow ass car...

Motor is broken in. Just gotta make it back down from toledo after the wedding Sat that I am goiing to. I'll be there in dress attire.

Got a race for a Golf I'll be ready to dance....

I'll be on pump gas.

I think I might be able to make it back down to Cbus to defend our city with my slow ass car...

Motor is broken in. Just gotta make it back down from toledo after the wedding Sat that I am goiing to. I'll be there in dress attire.

Got a race for a Golf I'll be ready to dance....

I'll be on pump gas.

Hey if your pulled over you can say your late to prom or something

Damn you. don't make my drive there just to say I beat ColtBoostin .

Do you seriouly think that will be a 13 second colt stock? What turbo did you take off?

I took a 14b off, and installed an 11b that w3as given to me, since its too small for anyone to run. ITs smaller than a T25. :( I received a Mint T25, $20, and a 93 Ford Tempo in the trade :cool:

Its defiantly not as fast as it was before, but its faster than stock.

I'll see if I can have one of mine out. How you been JP? You guys bringing that badass Cobra down?

I am good enough I suppose. Cognates on the Magazine coverage BTW.

You speaking of the Blue 7XX off spray car? Beegie is an angry guy. I am not sure he will come down, because most of the Akron stang possie has boycotted future Columbus trips until Columbus guys come up here.