Fast car needed for tonight...

V8 Beast

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Celtic Savage
I can go out, but you know my car, can't keep up with everyone, just looking for something to do, give me a call, 614-406-6251

Guest Removed
want some weight to make it fair for the other driver, brain? :D i'll be more than happy to act as a paper weight. = p

dont do it. if he ridesin your car,it will breakdown.

trust me on this.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/mechanickittah.jpg

listen too kitty

Guest Mekkahfire
In 2009 I will have an 89 CRX spraypainted yellow with header and intake, OEM muffler with holes punched in it with a flathead screwdriver. Bitch.

In 2009 I will have an 89 CRX spraypainted yellow with header and intake, OEM muffler with holes punched in it with a flathead screwdriver. Bitch.

Big deal! In 2030 my teleportation device will be faster than yours!!

Brian, sorry I didn't see this earlier.I'm having a little leak up top but I can run through 5krpms. Let me know when you want to roll and I can try to make it out.

Guest Removed
stfu rob. my truck is doin just fine now. = p

y ;) ahh stop breaking shit.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/2nr0vf9.jpg

Brian, sorry I didn't see this earlier.I'm having a little leak up top but I can run through 5krpms. Let me know when you want to roll and I can try to make it out.

Cool, It will be next weekend. I have a hectic week ahead of me. I'll shoot you a pm.

i havent heard a vw that didnt sound like ass. ;)

Dont be so nice, jk

I gotta get a resonator on there cause in my opinion it sounds like a damn honda....

I saw v8 beasts car there and the other WS6 there too. New shop is teh hotness! Ya seems like My car is at lasota more than its in my Garage also.

Everytime it comes back faster...

+1 for LaSota

I get a kick out of the big muscle cars he works on then he goes and tinkers with my four banger. He's a great guy to deal with hands down.

Guest Removed
Dont be so nice, jk

I gotta get a resonator on there cause in my opinion it sounds like a damn honda....

I saw v8 beasts car there and the other WS6 there too. New shop is teh hotness! Ya seems like My car is at lasota more than its in my Garage also.

Everytime it comes back faster...

+1 for LaSota

I get a kick out of the big muscle cars he works on then he goes and tinkers with my four banger. He's a great guy to deal with hands down.

i like how the newer water pump impellers, are made of plastic and just fall part randomly.

i like how the newer water pump impellers, are made of plastic and just fall part randomly.

I actually have a German one. Its made of metal. There a lil more exspensive but worth it in the long run.

Thorne, I dont do Digs if I did I would not have a 35r on my car. Id rather play with the big boys than cut out at 100mph when the racing just begins to get started.

Not gonna Lie, 12.6 is possible this year..

Tell me about it last year all i heard was 15 to 115. Sorry but in my opinion thats so boring.

while I understand only running to 100 or whatever is stupid, its equally as stupid to only want to race from an 80roll, i mean seriously, WTF?

Halfway between 0 and 80 is 40mph, so I'd think that would be a good race, 40-140 or whatever, but you've got to remember, not all cars can hit 140mph.

while I understand only running to 100 or whatever is stupid, its equally as stupid to only want to race from an 80roll, i mean seriously, WTF?

Halfway between 0 and 80 is 40mph, so I'd think that would be a good race, 40-140 or whatever, but you've got to remember, not all cars can hit 140mph.

100-200 ftw :cool: