BMV ?'s for people who moved to Ohio with a car titled in another state

CJINOHIO03

I think you just have to follow the steps on the back of it, mine was from PA so it needed to be notarized. But I would think it needs to be. But the steps I did:

goto the BMV to get the out of state inspection, then goto the title place and pay the taxes on it for an ohio title, then go back to the BMV for plates.

When I moved from to PA from Texas I was going to have to refinance my car due to the title change so I just never re-registered it LOL. Has anyone else run across this problem? Having just moved from PA to OH I don't want to admit to myself that this will be necessary. Probably more dependant on my bank I suppose than anything else...

Here's another question - I bought a car with a New York title. What all do I have to go through to get it titled in Ohio? Also, I couldn't find a place on the NY title to have it notarized, does it not need it?

We just bought a car from NY about a month ago. It had to be inspected but didn't need to be notarized.