Skyline,Silvia,Pulsar,180SX

VincentRX7

I am trying to buy several Nissan Skyline's ('92 - 11k, '90-31k,'97-89k, several others) a '92 Pulsar GTI-R, '97 180SX, and '93 Silvia. They were impounded in Atlanta and now being auctioned this Thursday. I saw them several weeks ago and thought they were going to be crushed but apparently not. They are all right hand drive. There is possibly a right hand drive RX-7 in rough shape. Anybody interested? I would need to know by Wednesday. I wouldn't ask for any money upfront, just trying to gauge interest before I invest $ in these cars.

Bobby

Damn it Bobby, you're going to make me car broke. Calling me last week with that M5. And now this post. I have to buy a damn house! You sir are mean.........in a good way. lol

For those of you who don't know; Bobby has a nice little inside to buying car's and turning them around. He is truly hooking us up by posting this opportunity here. He himself owns a turbo 3 rotor RX 7. If you are in the market for one of these car's, contact him so he can stop tempting me with these buys!

Bobby the 7 is very close.

If any mods have an issue with Bobby's post, please contact me, and I will call Bobby. This is a great chance for someone to get a rare car. Bobby's not trying to brake any rules. Thanks

You guys need to PM him. He's going to get hammered with questions here. PM him with your # and and he will call you. If you have not heard back from your PM by 3pm today. PM me and I will call him for you. Please understand he runs several companies and gets busy. Great guy though. And I want to see you guys with these cars!

Right now its more of a pricing think for me joe. I've got friends I would like to tell about the skylines who would be intersted potially.

I would trade my soul for one. Damn new bike.

I am interested in the Skylines also, especially the '92. Would not mind owning a daily capable of 1000+ hp.

But like some others have mentioned, what kind of money are we talking about here.

what about EPA? we already have gone through this before, you can buy the car, but never get the title legalized for on road.....we imported a tureno that was almost impounded buy EPA and crushed you have 180 days to show proof that its regestered or that its a certified car, you can use these for show or drag cars tho for off road use only. it took us to ship the car to california to get regestered .

at time there was a place in california that did imported cars that was not motorex , they inspected it, welded door, front and rear bumper beams in, ect

btw this was in 1995, shit is 100times more strict now.

ive herd there are ways in getting the cars from canada alot more easy ( but thats just hear say) your best bet is buying one that is already legal. but if you want you can talk to my father, he can tell you more info, he went through this shit 3 times....he knows what it takes, its not as easy as people think it is.

at time there was a place in california that did imported cars that was not motorex , they inspected it, welded door, front and rear bumper beams in, ect

btw this was in 1995, shit is 100times more strict now.

damn dog, what were you, still in diapers? lol, how the fuck did you import a car, let alone buy one at the ripe young age of 12ish? haha

i moved to the states from japan, and have been helping my dad with cars for a long while, i just remember the bullshit with the cars he imported. one of the corollas that came back was crushed due to flaws in the paper work.