Piece of shit deserves a bullet

Guest Hal

I know most of you already know about this story, but, it pisses me off to no end.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story.aspx?content_id=ddc9a8ef-bdfb-451c-b804-e6a4edc1f25d

http://www.wxyz.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=d3a4e114-bc60-4452-aa01-dde4cdc2be18

Here is how I think he should be taken care of. I took this from another poster on SVTP.

22-year-old Deontae Edward Bradley should be shackled, placed in a public park and beat to death at noon. Anyone who wants to take a swing should be allowed to get in line and take a wack.

H dead lifeless body should be thrown in the trash and put in the city dump. His family should them be sent a bill for garbage removal and cited for leaving trash in a public place.

This country is going down the shitter in a big hurry. POS like 22-year-old Deontae Edward Bradley are the reason for it. They know that they will not get the punishment they deserve.

Im unable to click on the link b/c im at work. Im guessing this is the story of the guy who beat up a WWII vet while other people watched? I never understood why no one stoped him.

My assumption is because they were actually with him (i.e., accomplices, etc.). And even if they weren't, then, well, there's always bystander apathy.

Anyway, the point is that guy deserves to be beaten mercilessly. And kudos to the old guy for hanging in there; he took a whole lot of dingers at point blank range.

I vote to beat the ass of all the folks just standing around though....I saw the story on the news and there were like 4-6 people one car over that didn't do shit! They didn't even acknowledge the incident even :eek::mad::mad:

I vote to beat the ass of all the folks just standing around though....I saw the story on the news and there were like 4-6 people one car over that didn't do shit! They didn't even acknowledge the incident even :eek::mad::mad:

QFT

I WOULD SHOOT DAT GUY IN DA FACE AND DEN ID KILL HIS FAMBLY WITH MAH GUN AND DEN ID BEET HIS CHILLENS AND DEN HANG HIM AND DEN ID LYK TOTALLY PRAWN ALL DOSE PPLZ TAT DID NUTHING N JUST WACHED DAT GAI GET BEET UP BY DAT IDIOT NOOB COXUKER JERK IDIOT GUY IDIOT!!!!1!1!

Ah, good. The first test for my "post that is concurrent with what everyone else is posting generator" seems to have gone well.

it's amazing how tough people are until they are in that situation.

I agree, that was very disturbing and I feel for the old man... may the car thief rot in prison and become close friends with bubba