Anyone REALLY into flying R/C Airplanes?

SPLN SUX

I used to about 10 years ago and thought about getting back into it. I have a trainer i never finished that i bought after destroying my Tequilla Sunrise, and i was thinking about finishing it and buying another sport plane and going flying somewhere in the boonies. Anyone else up for it this summer?

yup, I have 2 RC trucks and a RC chopper.... looking into maybe getting a plane and boat...

me and a few buddys go run our trucks at Academy Park back where the bike tracks are.

yea i used to have a totaly ripped RC10GT back in the day... dynamite bearings, titainium buckels and arms, aluminum towers and shock bodies, no flex chassis with upper stability plate, HD Steel pinion and spur, carbid diff, HD diff gears, MIP shiny CVD, 4-n-1, 360 stinger, Nova Rossi CX12 non-pull with slider, solid clutch pack, etc, etc... the works... would pull the wheels off the ground at 40mph. Ditched it when i was 17 :(

ok, so maybe you're in it a little more than me :p

they are still fun to rip around in... the road in front of my fiance's house is a 50mph zone and I'll rip across the yard and pass people driving by, so I'm sure mine goes at least 60... I put a bigger motor in it, but other than that, I have no idea what it all has... it's a truck... it's black... ummm 4wd, does wheelies, has 4 wheels... ya.... that's about it :D

ok, so maybe you're in it a little more than me :p

they are still fun to rip around in... the road in front of my fiance's house is a 50mph zone and I'll rip across the yard and pass people driving by, so I'm sure mine goes at least 60... I put a bigger motor in it, but other than that, I have no idea what it all has... it's a truck... it's black... ummm 4wd, does wheelies, has 4 wheels... ya.... that's about it :D

Yea i used to race it pretty competitively down in Cincinnati. Kinwald and Dunbar (both Factory National Champs for 6-cell buggys) showed up once and I raced them both. Kinwald had a GT himself and Dunbar the brand new (at the time) Losi gas truck... i raped them both for about 35 laps (30min A-Main) then somehow the ziptie binding my battery wires to the reciever broke and the wires got caught in the gears, lost radio control and i ran into a wall at about 65mph and broke gears in the servo and annialated the servo saver... i was pissed.