Ninja break dance kick

93berettagt

And hell, you think SHE got fucked up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbc3amCSr70&NR=1

Booya

Yeah, I saw that one too. While I chuckled at the first vid - since, in my head, I just told myself that she was fine - I actually turned the second video off about 30 seconds into it; with the kid crying and obviously hurt, I didn't have the heart to keep watching it. Though, I completely agree with the intent of your post - that second kid got jacked up.

after watching the 1st vid and seeing the football vid a couple weeks ago i have got to say that the break dance kick was MUCH worse

the football player saw him at the last second and was able to NOT kill the kid

while the little girl got fucking HAMMERED!

Yeah, I saw that one too. While I chuckled at the first vid - since, in my head, I just told myself that she was fine - I actually turned the second video off about 30 seconds into it; with the kid crying and obviously hurt, I didn't have the heart to keep watching it. Though, I completely agree with the intent of your post - that second kid got jacked up.

:lol:

You laughing just made me laugh, though I think you're making fun of me, which is kind of making me laugh more since I have no clue what I've done wrong.

It was funny because the video is 33 seconds long.

Thats lil girl got throat chopped like no other , Took her the fuck out!. .

Nope, she got kicked under her harm. Play with the pause button, also notice the cartwheel and not a backflip.

Watch with impunity gentlemen, both kids are fine. The football kid made the papers, just a scratch on the head. The lil girl got saved by ragdoll physics, i.e. here young ribs probably didn't break. She'll be bruised and sore, but she'll bounce back fast.