How the US should deal with thieves

Kevin R.

Fuck that. Got what was coming to them. Though, I am suprised they didn't really try to defend themselves.

They couldn't.

In some countries you steal and get caught, you know what is coming to you. See that circle of people when the camera shifts? Yeah, they aren't going anywhere.

Heres an idea, dont fucking steal. After that, bet they dont ever steal again. Thats about what may happen if i ever caught anyone stealing from me... except it would be all fists and elbows to the face, followed by breaking of arms with arm bars and then choking them out. I hate thieves.

WOW :eek: A bit over the top to break bricks on people like that...especially the dude in the lower back.

I say simply this: Get caught the first time, you pick which thumb you want lopped off. Second time, the hand. If you're dumb enough to steal three times, good night, your dumb as should be beheaded. Drug dealers same thing.

Rape, same thing. You loose the boys and their tall brother. Period. No discussion.

Murder, you die too, no question.

Drug users and addicts need help, but if they fall off the wagon, thumb, then hand then the other thumb, then the other hand, etc....can shoot up with two stumps....not easily.

Sometimes we all scoff at the way other countries handle things but we're not there and don't live with their crap. We're a bit more civilized, but in the end we are way too soft and legal/rights oriented. It's all a balance and I for one wouldn't mind seeing a little harsher treatment of those doing the above mentioned.