New guy

Farley

Yeah heard about this site through a few of the local ones up my way.

I spend a fair amount of time in c-bus so i figured id join up. i drive a 93 Formula m6. Just started peices togther another project i am HOPEING to have finnished somewhere around end of augest... :zoom:

Yeah heard about this site through a few of the local ones up my way.

I spend a fair amount of time in c-bus so i figured id join up. i drive a 93 Formula m6. Just started peices togther another project i am HOPEING to have finnished somewhere around end of augest... :zoom:

ootay, saadaatay, on da simmatime! :D

yeah amd drama at kinkos dude... jsut some random person with road rage going and breaking some kids jaw.. and i literally showed up as he goes tearing out of the lot... but an old school accord vs...m3,evo and jimmys truck.. yeah.. the accord won :jerkit: ...yeha right .. they got his plate i guess... just lame.

Yeah, I'm sick of having to move from spot to spot to spot IE Shott, Hooters, to QS&L. Who knows how long it'll be before a FWD 4 banger sedan does a one-legged burnout and gets us all kicked out.

hey that makes the night eventful at least considering the kids up my way literally suck now.. wont do runs..wont even do pulls... like its all "track or nothing" with these kids now it sucks.... hence why i am probibly either going to start driving to c-bus more.. or going downtown more....

hell cincy is starting to look like a good weekend getaway

hey that makes the night eventful at least considering the kids up my way literally suck now.. wont do runs..wont even do pulls... like its all "track or nothing" with these kids now it sucks.... hence why i am probibly either going to start driving to c-bus more.. or going downtown more....

hell cincy is starting to look like a good weekend getaway

I'm not a track only guy, but the last thing I want is some fucking idiot inexperienced driver wrecking/fishtailing into my brand new car. so yeah get in your formula and go find some civics to race. The only runs i do are against people I know and know arent going to put me in a dangerous situation.

lol idiot inexperinced driver... i love the generilizations... nice

trying reading comprehension once more. here is your statement I was referring to........

the kids up my way literally suck now.. wont do runs..wont even do pulls... like its all "track or nothing" with these kids now it sucks...

I didnt say hey jackass you cant drive. I"m just saying maybe the people you want to run you on the street have seen enough bad shit happen to realize its not worth it....

i dont generalize except in the fact that...my mach1>lt1's wanna race :D

your talking alot of shit with a 12 second car that won't hook on regular tires..... :p

don't street race derek he crashes and blows up fords like someone hired him to do it ;)

hell he just sat in my car friday and it refused to start :)