Remember a few months ago

Guest tonystark

Guest tonystark

When someone got on here and started SCREAMING "murderer, murderer, murderer" when that kid in delaware shot the councilmans kid? And then when I said that no one should make a judgment until all the facts were in and people needed to calm down and be quiet? And then I was banned because I didn't join the flock of sheep on here calling for this kid's execution?

http://www.dispatch.com/dispatch/content/local_news/stories/2007/05/17/moore.html

Isn't it funny how groups of people are usually pretty fucking stupid and almost always wrong?

Point proven, thanks for playing.

Guest tonystark
I agree, kids do stupid things. This kid made a HUGE mistake and thats the end of it. There was no malice involved, but people on here who can't control themselves were SCREAMING for the death penalty. I hope none of these morons ever run for office.

When someone got on here and started SCREAMING "murderer, murderer, murderer" when that kid in delaware shot the councilmans kid? And then when I said that no one should make a judgment until all the facts were in and people needed to calm down and be quiet? And then I was banned because I didn't join the flock of sheep on here calling for this kid's execution?

http://www.dispatch.com/dispatch/content/local_news/stories/2007/05/17/moore.html

Isn't it funny how groups of people are usually pretty fucking stupid and almost always wrong?

Point proven, thanks for playing.

whats your point?

Guest tonystark
I am sorry that your reading comprehension skills are lacking, that is not my fault. The point is, the majority of people on this site are irrational douchebags. Does that clear it up for you?

I am sorry that your reading comprehension skills are lacking, that is not my fault. The point is, the majority of people on this site are irrational douchebags. Does that clear it up for you?

my reading skills are fine. Lets try this again if your are on her to try to prove a point maybe you should take a extra minute to link the orginal thread to help valid your point.

As for your douchebag comment pot meet kettle.

So reguardless, the kid should rott his bitch ass in jail. Rule #1 of FIREARMS -" Do not point at anyone, UNLESS intending to use it." So I see it as murder from stupidity. Fucking idiot. You Tony are an idiot aswell for believing it was an "accident". Guns don't shoot accidentally with fingers on the trigger. Thanks go away.

EDIT* And he was drinking, UNDERAGE mind you. HAHAHAHAA :lol: Let his lil booty fry.

Guest tonystark

I can't find a link to the original thread, I looked a few times. I disagreed with them, they came back with "hes a murderer he should fry" and then I pointed out their flawed logic. They got pissed because I didn't agree with them, I got locked out of the the thread then banned.

It would be GREAT if someone can find the original thread, it will just reinforce what I have already said.

Guest tonystark

You dumb fuck, the thread about Scott Peterson was from 2004 and had nothing to do with me, I wasn't even ON here in 2004. This is a different thread that you all probably deleted.

If you can't find it, oh well. Those who posted in it know who I am talking to. I was right, you were wrong, lick my balls.

You dumb fuck, the thread about Scott Peterson was from 2004 and had nothing to do with me, I wasn't even ON here in 2004. This is a different thread that you all probably deleted.

If you can't find it, oh well. Those who posted in it know who I am talking to. I was right, you were wrong, lick my balls.

First, you come back on here trying to prove a point about something that EVERYONE but you has forgotten about.

Then start calling the mods "DUMB FUCK" ??

Tisk Tisk Tisk

I suspect you will not be posting again any time soon for some reason...?