Bob Barkers 50 years

HAOLE

Yeah.. Good stuff..

Too bad the dude with the 3 cars couldn't win the other car and the boat. That would have rocked. I didn't think it would be 130k for all that stuff.

The chick one the vette and totaled $110k.

Good stuff..

Now.. I wonder who will be replacing Bob.. :(.

I might leave tonights show on DVR for the rest of my life. I used to watch it all the time with my grandpa (R.I.P.) and have been catching it now and then at work on my lunch breaks. It's definitely one of those staples of modern television that people will never forget, and might be somethin' I might wanna show my kids someday :).

And I'd rather them show reruns for life than replace Bob with a different host.

-Kevin

I might leave tonights show on DVR for the rest of my life. I used to watch it all the time with my grandpa (R.I.P.) and have been catching it now and then at work on my lunch breaks. It's definitely one of those staples of modern television that people will never forget, and might be somethin' I might wanna show my kids someday :).

And I'd rather them show reruns for life than replace Bob with a different host.

-Kevin

QFT!!!

They should just start over when it all began so we can enjoy another 35 years!

QFT!!!

They should just start over when it all began so we can enjoy another 35 years!

QFT...

It does not matter how old the episodes are. They are still great.

Did anyone see the lady run down the isle and her boobs fell out of the halter top. I laughing so hard I was crying.

-Kevin

Can you make a DVD of that I would love to have it too.