832/796.

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess the only this left to do is beat the Colt's track time to really shut the people up north up. Nice numbers, so when are you going to set the Boost Controller to the Kill setting and get some nice "dyno queen" numbers? Congrats again

That would be nice-but I am at the top of no totem pole, and besides, my ET’s were beyond lackluster. That Colt was just a DD highway car.

Should be a good run with the GT2.

It should crush the GT2!

John, great numbers. I think the night should go in this order-

You vs. Me

Vs. Trent

Vs. Jamie

Vs. Turbo Busa we bring

Vs. Cavin’s car with celebrity driver

Don’t be sleeping when I talk to you today. :cool:

Don King is instructing you to stay at home, and play tuff guy on the internet. Per the usual.

You are not invited to this party.

Both of you may be amazed how differently both of you are in person as opposed to on the Internet.

John congrats on the numbers. Now is this going to be your normal setup boost wise or are you going to run a higher amount of boost.

Yeah, I really don't want to push it much higher too often. Sure, we'll crank up the wick for a couple dyno pulls and maybe as the season goes on - and it gets warmer and I do with a different set-up for traction, etc. - I may turn it up. But, for now, 16psi should be plenty for the street and most of the action I'll come across.

Yeah, it's a blast. Ask Cavin about last week. We're out and we line up with Joe and Neon Jon, but they keep slowing down to a 40-roll, and I'm like, .

Those mutherfuckers ALWAYS do that shit to! They will just sit at THEIR good speed, until you comply, or they will never line up with you. :burn:

That would be nice-but I am at the top of no totem pole, and besides, my ET’s were beyond lackluster. That Colt was just a DD highway car.

It should crush the GT2!

John, great numbers. I think the night should go in this order-

You vs. Me

Vs. Trent

Vs. Jamie

Vs. Turbo Busa we bring

Vs. Cavin’s car with celebrity driver

Don’t be sleeping when I talk to you today. :cool:

Christ, you have me running enough times? LOL. And what am I racing you in? I didn't think you were bringing a car...

Yeah, I was planning on calling you later. Hopefully, you'll be in a middle of a nap.

Christ, you have me running enough times? LOL. And what am I racing you in? I didn't think you were bringing a car...

Yeah, I was planning on calling you later. Hopefully, you'll be in a middle of a nap.

I may bring the bike-

And Don King Neva sleeps. :cool:

Yeah, I really don't want to push it much higher too often. Sure, we'll crank up the wick for a couple dyno pulls and maybe as the season goes on - and it gets warmer and I do with a different set-up for traction, etc. - I may turn it up. But, for now, 16psi should be plenty for the street and most of the action I'll come across.

the funny this is for a lot of people those numbers would be thier dyno queen numbers but for you its just your middle of the road numbers/setup.

Yup, fuel pump issues have been resolved. No worries.

Very cool, enjoy the car. I would like to roll out in the 5.0 and meet and greet again sometime (If anyone remembers the car, I got to meet Joe and Chris last time), but I gots a date tonight and I believe this should be an event for the big dogs only.

peace

So what would you say your total investment has been in this car, minus the cost of the car?

Honestly, I don't feel all that comfortable disclosing that information on a semi-public forum. No offense to you, though.

So what would you say your total investment has been in this car, minus the cost of the car?

its been metioned in another thread on here not sure if it was a ballpark amount but I also think in included build ups prior to the TT.

Congrats John! Should be a lot of fun on the track and on the street!

40 roll.. well say goodbye to that ! I am only putting down 733 right now and I cant get traction for the life of me.. even on the track.

But again, congrats and cant wait to see that thing move!! :-)