832/796.

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear she crossed the 750hp mark you were looking for with relative ease lol. Hopefully you can keep her from spinning into 5th gear now and just wished I would have been there to watch it.

Gas is just over $6 a Gallon here in Sweden so very few "Cool" cars around. 7 out of every 10 cars you see is a station wagon lol. One black 996 911 turbo has been about it.

Goodluck this weekend Tilley and keep the shiny side up :) Make sure to get some good vids!

Jeff

Guess the only this left to do is beat the Colt's track time to really shut the people up north up. Nice numbers, so when are you going to set the Boost Controller to the Kill setting and get some nice "dyno queen" numbers? Congrats again

Yeah, I think the car still has a fair amount left in it. With the wick turned way up, I think 1XXXrwhp is attainable.

Here's the dyno graph:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/2415000-2415999/2415299_34_full.jpg

Woohoo!*

*This post is in no way meant to offend or offer any verbal harm to either the original poster or any readers of the thread. Any offense taken by anyone reading this is strictly from misinterpretation of the reader. Mensan is in no way responsible for anyone who is mistakenly offended. This is not a threat.

LOL. :cool:

Nice!

Call me next time damn it, I got the Camcorder warmed up!

I'll give you a call when the wick gets turned way up.

Would that even be a race, I mean there's a 300rwhp difference, lol, unless the supra started in like 4th to the z06's 2nd or the kid just can't drive, its' a done deal, you need to fuck up bad to lose that. Not to downtalk the dr, i've got the utmost respect for his z0sick, but still, its just logic.

Well, yeah, there's lots of factors that going into winning a race like that, and peak HP is just one of them. Torque and power under the curve, to me, count for a lot. Weight also factors in there too.

All that being said, with Cavin on his kill setting, and me on this present set-up (i.e., at only 832/796), yeah, I'd expect to get smoked. That Supra is a fucking monster. Not sure how much boost he will run this weekend, but I'm expecting to get in a couple of pulls with him. Video will be taken, of course. :cool:

Is that 300 lbft of tq at roughly 2200rpm? :eek: That car must be very fun to drive. I think mine is and it doesn't make 300lbft of tq untill around 3000 or so......

:nod:

Yeah, it's a blast. Ask Cavin about last week. We're out and we line up with Joe and Neon Jon, but they keep slowing down to a 40-roll, and I'm like, "Fuck, I'm not dropping down into 2nd and blowing the tires off at this speed," so I keep it in 3rd, and we go from a whopping 2500rpms. But, it came on real quick - it felt like it was making plenty enough power/torque even at that low in the powerband.

Yeah, it's a blast. Ask Cavin about last week. We're out and we line up with Joe and Neon Jon, but they keep slowing down to a 40-roll, and I'm like, "Fuck, I'm not dropping down into 2nd and blowing the tires off at this speed," so I keep it in 3rd, and we go from a whopping 2500rpms. But, it came on real quick - it felt like it was making plenty enough power/torque even at that low in the powerband.

Sick.......

I am jealous.

so I keep it in 3rd, and we go from a whopping 2500rpms. But, it came on real quick - it felt like it was making plenty enough power/torque even at that low in the powerband.

With 402ci you better have some low end torque, lol!