Thanks for wasting my time SuperHawk

TimTaylor751647545500

I saw SuperHawk's thread with his laptop for sale and thought it was a pretty good deal. Called him up today around 2pm to check to see if it was still available (which it was). He mentioned he'd be home from 3-5 before having to leave for work. Got his address from him and mentioned I'd be over after 3 with cash in hand. Get to his place after driving from Westerville to Sawmill Rd (in a nice amount of traffic no less) to show up to his place to find that he had sent the laptop with another person to have it checked out at some store.

Matt, in the future, if you're trying to sell items, don't send them out with people when someone has committed to buying them and tells you when they're coming to pick up said items during a time that YOU suggest.

Traffic back to Westerille was worse.

Thanks.

edit: just so as you know i had cash with me

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/TimTaylor75/misc/DSCN3802.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're cool. :thumbup: I'm sorry I took a better/faster offer, you should've called me when you were on your way or something, that would have made sense. How was I to know for certain that you would've bought it?

As stated in my post several times....FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.

Sounds like you've got sand in your pussy, DEAL WITH IT.

Sorry, the other 2 twenties I took out on my way to your place were in my wallet.

Really the only reason why I posted this was so that you don't run into this type of issue in the future. Trust me, I've been parting out an entire car for over 3 months, and not once have I ran into an issue like this.

It doesn't help he being fairly immature about the whole incident as well. Your right if he contacted you, agreed on a price and/or at least said he would come look at it why not?

also at the very least you could have called him back and said you got a better deal for it.

Guest Removed
Matt, you are coming off as a total dick in this thread.

Cause he is.

If there was a phone call, set time, and agreed price, I would be pissed too. I hate shit like that.

plus 1

should have at least called you to let you know he sold it/sent it to someone else considering you had a set thing.

huh

if it left before 3 , then someone should have got a call saying "dont bother, someone else just got it". im mean come the fuck on.

I had a guy change his mind on a property I was going to buy for my office. We agreed on the price and terms then when the papers were in front of him the terms suddenly changed.

If you make a deal keep it... your word is you most valuable asset.

If you make a deal keep it... your word is you most valuable asset.

+1

i'd be pissed as hell too. first come, first serve, that's bullshit. you sold it out from under him, and should pay his gas money to get out to your place.

+1

i'd be pissed as hell too. first come, first serve, that's bullshit. you sold it out from under him, and should pay his gas money to get out to your place.

yep!

+1

QFT! That was a bigtime dickbag move that would not have sat well with me. I might have had a bout of roid rage.