Thanks for wasting my time SuperHawk

TimTaylor751647545500

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all you haters out there it DID sell before 3pm, and the thread starter agreed to come by around 3ish, he didn't show up till 4pm, and I had tried calling a few people back, but since I had gotten 5+ phone calls, some unlisted numbers, I gave up trying to reach everyone.

the fact that he started this thread is retarded, I told him what was up when I saw him, I guess he just wasn't man enough to say something to my face but in fact had to start an E-battle against me, big whoopdee fuckin' doo.

and fuck everyone in this thread that hasn't met me, you have NO first hand knowledge of me or how I am, so shove it.

For all you haters out there it DID sell before 3pm, and the thread starter agreed to come by around 3ish, he didn't show up till 4pm, and I had tried calling a few people back, but since I had gotten 5+ phone calls, some unlisted numbers, I gave up trying to reach everyone.

the fact that he started this thread is retarded, I told him what was up when I saw him, I guess he just wasn't man enough to say something to my face but in fact had to start an E-battle against me, big whoopdee fuckin' doo.

and fuck everyone in this thread that hasn't met me, you have NO first hand knowledge of me or how I am, so shove it.

just going by what he said in the original post, he did say he was going to meet up with you after 3...4 sounds reasonable

I do, and have delt with you before ...so go shove it yourself.

When/where? When I gave you tons of free magazines? Oh shit, you're right, that's instant totally showed my character?????????

From the outside looking in: There are three sides to every story, we all know the drill, here we are only seeing two of the three. I'm simply leaving it at that.

My take on the seller: I don't know you, thus not a hater, etc....just looking inward here is all.

I've sold one item here on CR and the buyer said he'd come by in my case several days later and I said I had faith and would hold it. I had other offers, but said it was sold but kept the names and numbers of the back-up buyers just in case. My call to do so weather it be days or hours.

Now if I sold it hours before or even days before, it's my word that would be trashed and I wasn't going to do that. Point being, you had a buyer that was under a very clear impression that meeting with you between 3-5 would get him a laptop and you cash in hand.

Just because you didn't/couldn't reach him or others doesn't negate the deal, especially on his part. The point is a deal was made in good faith a very short time prior and as a buyer I would be upset too. IMO you should have considered waiting until at least 5pm to sell it to another buyer.

Honestly, the only point towards the buyer I can make is that if it were me, I would have called you right before I left to insure you were there and ready with the item. Only because I've been there done that where the person I went to meet wasn't there for some reason or another and that ticked me off, so I always call to confirm....but I'm in sales, so that's a regular thing for me. I hate waiting around or being blown off.

just going by what he said in the original post, he did say he was going to meet up with you after 3...4 sounds reasonable

the fact is he didn't call me when he was coming, whatever, they got sold, before him, so does that mean everyone else I talked to yesterday and told they were still available, first person buys them, is mad at me too? No, this guy just decided to be a dick and start a fucking thread about it.

Honestly, the only point towards the buyer I can make is that if it were me, I would have called you right before I left to insure you were there and ready with the item. Only because I've been there done that where the person I went to meet wasn't there for some reason or another and that ticked me off, so I always call to confirm....[/quote=pdqgp]

Exactly...

7 day vacation or gas money?

Ban me, fuck paying his gas money. I didn't realize so many people knew me without ever having met or talked to me. But fuckit, can't please everyone.

now don't get bent when I state this, but I also said you prolly should have waited until 5pm to make another deal. Especially since since he did state he would be over at your designated time of being available. Also, you could have taken his name and cell number....if at the very least in case you had something come up and needed to reach him.

in any case, the horse is dead and it's not the end of the world for anyone really. heck, I almost called you on it and am like 2 minutes from you....perhaps I should have :confused:

Honestly, the only point towards the buyer I can make is that if it were me, I would have called you right before I left to insure you were there and ready with the item. Only because I've been there done that where the person I went to meet wasn't there for some reason or another and that ticked me off, so I always call to confirm....[/quote=pdqgp]

Exactly...

Nah.....it's CR....just race him from a dig for the gas money :D

Ban me, fuck paying his gas money. I didn't realize so many people knew me without ever having met or talked to me. But fuckit, can't please everyone.

Guest Removed
When/where? When I gave you tons of free magazines? Oh shit, you're right, that's instant totally showed my character?????????

NO dumbass the way you handled it on here did.

and havent you got a vacation before, for some of your for sale add BS.

I stand by what i said.

I stand by what i said.

ahaha, that's fucking ripe right there. You stated earlier you had "met/dealt" with me in person, but just now, in your last post you said you'd "met" me and via my posts in the thread. ITS THE FUCKING KITCHEN NUMNUTS, of course I'm gonna be pissed if someone's talking shit about it. Go fuck your sister you stupid redneck.

And I might have gotten a ban before, not sure, but I bet you have as well, and if anything, it was because I was posting in OTHER PEOPLE's FS posts my OPINION, not because I was selling something illegally or anything, I'm not from the west side...

Nah.....it's CR....just race him from a dig for the gas money :D

Oh, I'll dig him whenever the fuck he wants, but seriously, in a maxima? Ouch....I might have to step back a second and think about this one...:rolleyes:

...fuck everyone in this thread that hasn't met me, you have NO first hand knowledge of me or how I am, so shove it.

Hypocritical much?

Everyone who thinks Hal is retarded and gay say I....

Seriously dude, go take some anger management classes before you kill someone over stealing your cupcake.

And if you're not buying the treadmill tomorrow just tell me so I can go to someone else. You offered half of what I was asking, and I accepted it for no reason other than to be nice. You didn't call me this morning like you said you would so I'm assuming you changed your mind.

Guest Removed
ahaha, that's fucking ripe right there. You stated earlier you had "met/dealt" with me in person, but just now, in your last post you said you'd "met" me and via my posts in the thread. ITS THE FUCKING KITCHEN NUMNUTS, of course I'm gonna be pissed if someone's talking shit about it. Go fuck your sister you stupid redneck.

And I might have gotten a ban before, not sure, but I bet you have as well, and if anything, it was because I was posting in OTHER PEOPLE's FS posts my OPINION, not because I was selling something illegally or anything, I'm not from the west side...

1 i dont have a sister, so i'll keep fucking yours.

2 I havent been banned from here. wrong again

3 ever think, no one wants you opinion?

4 i have met you and delt with you. and 90% your posts are just that your opinion and isnt worth 2 shits.

5 i dont sell anything illegal, so stop implying that i do.

6 Ive meet penty of people from the west side, that have why more class then you.

7 if you dont care, then why the hell do you keep posting in this thread.

I'll bet almost every person that has posted in this thread , has a issue with you in one way or the other.

this thread is about you being a jackass. thanks for backing it up.